yushin okami seems like a cool kinda dude

ey hole up we need to discuss this okami jacare fight real quick

how is jacare the favorite here? is it a prank? a mean hearted prank on the gentle soul okami? whatchal even thinking picking jacare here

alligators ain't shit, thunder rules

why haters flockavelli to okami? yall are just, i don't know, in need of a lifecoach cuz okami gonna show jacare whats what

THUNDER RULES

No need to spit game at a gangster, let me set you straight. People bugging out cause Brazilian judges are haters.

Okami is trill.
but his fights be making me fall asleep like im off that lean.

tunechi.

can I point out that Zen Buddhism doesn't really have anything to do with the I Ching?

Given that this is a random thread i like to share a story
Have you ever wondered why after a weekend of partying and drinking you're all hung over on the monday?
Well let me tell you a story
Inside your head is a librarian
He spends most of his week days picking up books and returning them to their shelf and hence you feel fine and coherent
Then on the friday he breaks out the champers and chills abit
On the weekend he says fark this and starts partying and books are all strewn on the floor... You both are having an awesome time
At the start of the new week the monday librarian rocks up and sees a total mess and says fark this im not cleaning this up...that is why you feel trashed on monday

It's kind of weird seeing Okami getting so much support but it's cool that an Asian brother is getting some love.

Given that this is a random thread i like to share a story
Have you ever wondered why after a weekend of partying and drinking you're all hung over on the monday?
Well let me tell you a story
Inside your head is a librarian
He spends most of his week days picking up books and returning them to their shelf and hence you feel fine and coherent
Then on the friday he breaks out the champers and chills abit
On the weekend he says fark this and starts partying and books are all strewn on the floor... You both are having an awesome time
At the start of the new week the monday librarian rocks up and sees a total mess and says fark this im not cleaning this up...that is why you feel trashed on monday

Id prefer a haiku to be honest.

Would go to a club and spit game at some chicks with Yushin Brokami. 10/10 would kick it with again.

It's kind of weird seeing Okami getting so much support but it's cool that an Asian brother is getting some love.

dude how can you not support Yushin when he makes faces that make him look like hes a Samurai fom hell who was summoned here to decapitate his enemies(too bad he doesnt fight like that in the majority of his fights :S).
20110728012412_yushinokami.JPG

if he would look at me with that look i'd poop my pants.

I like him a lot, he really seems like a chill dude

He seems like such a bro and i heard his english has improved tremendously.

seems like he just chills in the cut real low-key like

just maxin at the function, sippin his drink and thinking about hip tosses and shit

thunder is a real zen nickname. real i ching and shit

i bet when he says his nickname, he whispers it, like rolling thunder, not like BOOM thunder. thunderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

he like a tony parker type cat like, don't be talking real much but you fuck round with him and suddenly he dropped 35 on you and you out the playoffs in the first round

yushin okami

belcher getting mollywhopped

This might be the best thing Ive ever read on Sherdog in my life.
Totally worth bringing this thread back.

actually its the other way around. chael's mom almost killed okami with a gun

Back