yushin okami seems like a cool kinda dude

All In The Game

Green Belt
Reaction score
seems like he just chills in the cut real low-key like

just maxin at the function, sippin his drink and thinking about hip tosses and shit

thunder is a real zen nickname. real i ching and shit

i bet when he says his nickname, he whispers it, like rolling thunder, not like BOOM thunder. thunderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

he like a tony parker type cat like, don't be talking real much but you fuck round with him and suddenly he dropped 35 on you and you out the playoffs in the first round

yushin okami

belcher getting mollywhopped

Sonnen says he bangs on doors at night and scares people.

Some sherdoggers who speak Japanese have said they think he has a lisp.

Most fans think he's boring.

Sonnen says he bangs on doors at night and scares people.

Some sherdoggers who speak Japanese have said they think he has a lisp.

Most fans think he's boring.

yo i'm real shocked to hear about that kind of behavior from him

chael lies with frequency though

dont know what to think about this newly discovered information

Been hanging with the Diaz bros TS?

yo i'm real shocked to hear about that kind of behavior from him

chael lies with frequency though

dont know what to think about this newly discovered information

its not true. He accidently scared cheals mom while banging on the door

its not true. He accidently scared cheals mom while banging on the door

This, Chaels mom almost shot him. But, he is actually welcome in their home and he barely speaks English. Says a lot in my book.

Where's that infamous quote where that guy talks about Chael and Yushin sweating all over each other and sucking each other's toes and shit?

Where's that infamous quote where that guy talks about Chael and Yushin sweating all over each other and sucking each other's toes and shit?

No shoop needed

what you have there is an artful representation of ultimate manhood. I can almost smell the hard earned sweat on their bodies... licking it off and imbibing their manly juices whilst I softly caress their rock hard and sore muscles... playing with their toes and shit

No shoop needed

what you have there is an artful representation of ultimate manhood. I can almost smell the hard earned sweat on their bodies... licking it off and imbibing their manly juices whilst I softly caress their rock hard and sore muscles... playing with their toes and shit

ok get out with that shit or you gonna get ended permanently + ceremoniously

Back