yushin okami seems like a cool kinda dude

No shoop needed

what you have there is an artful representation of ultimate manhood. I can almost smell the hard earned sweat on their bodies... licking it off and imbibing their manly juices whilst I softly caress their rock hard and sore muscles... playing with their toes and shit

Hahaha yes! That thread was awesome

seems like he just chills in the cut real low-key like

just maxin at the function, sippin his drink and thinking about hip tosses and shit

thunder is a real zen nickname. real i ching and shit

i bet when he says his nickname, he whispers it, like rolling thunder, not like BOOM thunder. thunderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

he like a tony parker type cat like, don't be talking real much but you fuck round with him and suddenly he dropped 35 on you and you out the playoffs in the first round

yushin okami

belcher getting mollywhopped

How high, 1-10. be honest
I think only my good friend Vegeta can answer that, and the answer is in excess of 9000

Chael's Mom Is The Real American Gangster :icon_chee

Yup, I imagine she said something like....."Yushin, you messed up and I almost shot you, but you are good to my son and show my family favor. I will spare you this time. Do not let it happen again."

When they announced hector's name before the rousimar fight the nickname said was "lightning!"

We need a hector lombard vs. Yushin okami fight. STAT!

Mike Golberg's voice: "THUNDER..versus LIGHTNING!"

You know mike would be feelin boss after saying that.

Yup, I imagine she said something like....."Yushin, you messed up and I almost shot you, but you are good to my son and show my family favor. I will spare you this time. Do not let it happen again."

positive yushin would ogoshi her before she got a shot off

yushin vs chaels mom with a gun

taking yushin

7188706081_66dca549f2_z.jpg

I agree TS. He seems like he'd be pretty cool to hang with

disregarding the language barrier obvs

lol with the picture!!

was it just me or did yushin look a bit pudgy around the mid section at the weigh ins tonight?

thunderrrrrrr.....

ey hole up we need to discuss this okami jacare fight real quick

how is jacare the favorite here? is it a prank? a mean hearted prank on the gentle soul okami? whatchal even thinking picking jacare here

alligators ain't shit, thunder rules

why haters flockavelli to okami? yall are just, i don't know, in need of a lifecoach cuz okami gonna show jacare whats what

THUNDER RULES

When they announced hector's name before the rousimar fight the nickname said was "lightning!"

We need a hector lombard vs. Yushin okami fight. STAT!

Mike Golberg's voice: "THUNDER..versus LIGHTNING!"

You know mike would be feelin boss after saying that.

Sadly boring Anik and Florian commentated that fight. :mad:

Back