"You're on steroids." "Two of your teammates were on steroids. Jake and Gilbert."

Nate riled up Conor a bit with those steroid claims, points for Nate. However, he got floored when Conor brought up Giblert and Jake.

Shields is a head trainer at ceasar gracie juijitsu, alongside Nick. They 4 still all train together frequently, corner one another, and are good friends. The fact that the team is so small and closeknit... it seems unlikely that Nate wasn't aware of what his teammates were up to.

You don't know what you're talking about.

Yeah bro totally. That's why the crowd was chanting "diazdiaz" the whole time.

Lol, what?

Pretty sure they was chanting Conor's name a lot more than Diaz's.

I'm a fan of them both as well, but hate either sides of their nuthugger fans.

Nate obviously knew what they were up to, he didn't deny it when the question was posed. Wouldn't surprise me if he's right about McG being on the roids though.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the only fighters I believe are clean fighters are the Diaz bros and BJ Penn.

You don't think Bisping, Hunt, big Roy etc. are clean?

You don't think Bisping, Hunt, big Roy etc. are clean?

Roy, yes. Bisping no. Hunt I'm not sure. I want to say yes but I can't. I'm a Hunt fan so it wouldn't change my opinion on him if he was.

Diaz should have said: "I said everyone… Not everyone but my camp"… And he would be right… Everyone probably is. Nate and nick included.

You don't know what you're talking about.

Lol OK bud. Nice rebuttal there.

What don't I know about?

About Sheilds being a primary trainer alongside nick?

About them all training together and being close friends?

Those are called facts bro.

Conor is truly someone who study the game. I didn't even remember that Jake got caught.
I swear that was for weed though ...or maybe I just assumed it was weed because he hangs with the Diaz brothers

No one actually knows what Shields popped for because they don't release it in Colorado for some reason.

Yeah bro totally. That's why the crowd was chanting "diazdiaz" the whole time.

Says more about Diaz fans TBH.

Guy looked like an absolute dunce and extremely uncomfortable.

Especially when Conor asked him if he knew his teammates were juicing.

I was actually surprised how rustled Nate got.

Says more about Diaz fans TBH.

Guy looked like an absolute dunce and extremely uncomfortable.

Especially when Conor asked him if he knew his teammates were juicing.

I was actually surprised how rustled Nate got.

name me one time a Diaz has NOT looked uncomfortable at a presser.

You should probably be more concerned with the fact that Conor was obviously coked to the fuckin gills for that thing. Oh yeah, he was.

name me one time a Diaz has NOT looked uncomfortable at a presser.

You should probably be more concerned with the fact that Conor was obviously coked to the fuckin gills for that thing. Oh yeah, he was.

Conor definitely has been hanging with Jones too much, will give you that.

TS got it wrong. Nate said everyone in UFC on dat sauce. Conor pointed out his 2 teamamtes got busted. THEN, Nate replys "You're on steroids." That was his reply. no, it wasn't "nate had nothing to say."
I expect those comebacks in elementary school.

Back