"You're on steroids." "Two of your teammates were on steroids. Jake and Gilbert."

Should have ended the insult with "people in glass houses shouldn't be stoned" then dropped the mic.

Diuretics are often used as a masking agent. Sheilds got caught when he was fighting at middle weight. Do the math.

Honestly I don't like to make random guesses because he was caught using a diuretic and never failed another test before or since.

That camp is full of cheaters and people who give zero fucks about the rules. Why anyone would think the diaz bros are any less likely to take some banned shit than anyone else is beyond me.

What camp? Nate and Nick have their own crew of guys, and occasionally go up to train with Jake and Gil. It's a 3 hour round trip for the Diaz bros to go train with them.

Nate frequently trains with Alpha Male.

Nate clearly pissed Conor off, though. Usually you see Conor laugh at what his opponent has to say and shakes it off like it's nothing, but when Nate said he's on steroids, Conor was clearly pissed about it. Just kinda funny to see somebody finally get a rise out of Conor like that.

nate was brutal. guy is borderline retarded. zero creativity in his smack talk game, and complete inability to think on his toes.

Nate clearly pissed Conor off, though. Usually you see Conor laugh at what his opponent has to say and shakes it off like it's nothing, but when Nate said he's on steroids, Conor was clearly pissed about it. Just kinda funny to see somebody finally get a rise out of Conor like that.

I noticed that too, but it was brief and Conor quickly ensured he was on the offense by challenging Nate about his teammates. Conor understands tactics in verbal conflict too. He turned it around quick.

I noticed that too, but it was brief and Conor quickly ensured he was on the offense by challenging Nate about his teammates. Conor understands tactics in verbal conflict too. He turned it around quick.

I know, just saying it's funny to see Conor get angry at what somebody says in general. He usually just laughs everything off but he didn't laugh that one off, he stood up and was clearly upset.

It doesn't mean anything though, obviously, just thought it was kind of funny and made the press conference better because there was finally who could get under Conor's skin a little bit for once.

But even when Conor turned it around and said about how Nate's teammates were on the juice - he asked Nate "did you know they were on it?" and Nate said "you're on steroids" and Conor just sat down, lol. Conor wasn't too pleased about those comments.

I don't think Conor is on anything, though. He's really against that shit and you could tell by how he was kind of pissed off about Nate saying that. Somebody who was on the juice wouldn't have got that defensive, IMO.

YZqqNJf.gif

Nate was just talking out of his ass. Isn't his fault.

Anybody notice how ripped Diaz was for the Johnson fight? Notice how he was the best physically he ever looked and now that was one of his best performances?

Just a thought....

Honestly I don't like to make random guesses because he was caught using a diuretic and never failed another test before or since.

What camp? Nate and Nick have their own crew of guys, and occasionally go up to train with Jake and Gil. It's a 3 hour round trip for the Diaz bros to go train with them.

Nate frequently trains with Alpha Male.

Shields is a head trainer at ceasar gracie juijitsu, alongside Nick. They 4 still all train together frequently, corner one another, and are good friends. The fact that the team is so small and closeknit... it seems unlikely that Nate wasn't aware of what his teammates were up to.

I knew Nate will start with the steroid accusations. after the fight when he gets beat he will go on and on and on about Conor cheating on steroids. its so obvious.

It was never revealed by the Colorado SAC what Shields actually tested positive for. He claimed it was a diuretic but who really knows.

Back