"You're on steroids." "Two of your teammates were on steroids. Jake and Gilbert."

Conor is truly someone who study the game. I didn't even remember that Jake got caught.

Da faqsort of post is this?

Da normal sort of post this is.

Nate got stumped. Is normal.

Conor is truly someone who study the game. I didn't even remember that Jake got caught.

Like someone else said, he clearly lurks Sherdog. He also knew about Aldo's "anytime, anywhere" Facebook post. He's one of us.

Conor bless.

Nate was silent for about 5 or 6 seconds then blurted out like a child "You're on steroids!"
Theres no shot clock on shit talking. I just take issue with people changing a minor detail to smear someone.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the only fighters I believe are clean fighters are the Diaz bros and BJ Penn.
I see what you're saying but they are not "clean", as they all love the ganga.

Not that I think any of those 3 do more than weed, and weed is NOT a performance enhancer, unless you count curling up on the couch with a bag of chips performance.

As Conor moves from fighting from 145 to 170 in less than 3 months, looking absolutely jacked.

TS got it wrong. Nate said everyone in UFC on dat sauce. Conor pointed out his 2 teamamtes got busted. THEN, Nate replys "You're on steroids." That was his reply. no, it wasn't "nate had nothing to say."

Nope. Because after that Conor said "Did you know they were taking steroids" and Nate had absolutely nothing to say.

Brilliant. I find it weird how vocal Nate and Nick are about PED's yet 2 of their closest bros got busted for it and not a single thing said about it

I see what you're saying but they are not "clean", as they all love the ganga.

Not that I think any of those 3 do more than weed, and weed is NOT a performance enhancer, unless you count curling up on the couch with a bag of chips performance.

Clean as in PED free is what I'm saying. If any of those 3 failed for peds I would be shocked. If anybody else fails for peds my reaction is more like meh or well duh.

Jake Shields was suspended 6 months for a banned diuretic. Granted its against the rules and he was rightfully punished, but that isn't the same as 'steroids' in my opinion.

Gil is in fact a cheater and - much like Diaz claims - many guys in the sport are on steroids.

I get why the Diaz bros are frustrated all these years knowing PED use was rampant and they were fighting clean. Fortunately USADA is cleaning up the sport.

For his part, Conor has been tested randomly and passed, so there is no real reason to cast aspersions on him. Nate isn't really pointing the finger at him so much as sticking to his rhetoric that he thinks the sport is dirty and he's not.

Conor workout is strength and conditioning do people not watch hes videos? He ripping hes muscles by those workouts.

Jake Shields was suspended 6 months for a banned diuretic. Granted its against the rules and he was rightfully punished, but that isn't the same as 'steroids' in my opinion.

Diuretics are often used as a masking agent. Sheilds got caught when he was fighting at middle weight. Do the math.

That camp is full of cheaters and people who give zero fucks about the rules. Why anyone would think the diaz bros are less likely to take some banned shit than anyone else is beyond me.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the only fighters I believe are clean fighters are the Diaz bros and BJ Penn.
I think you're close you just missed a couple

Back