• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social You're in your 30s, do you have a house or a familly ?

Let’s see how much those “experiences” help them when they’re 65 and broke. But hey, they got lots of likes for those awesome Machu Piccu pics they kept posting.

Lmao, okay boomer

No but kind of.

I sold my half of the apartment to my ex 5 years ago when we split.

I have been living with my GF for 2 years now and have to 2 cats. Nice little family with no human kids.
We also could probably buy a house but in this country is not worth it. We have most of our money invested and live with about 50/60% of our salaries.
Rent is between 10/15% so it's not a lot.

I have a wife, kids, house, and career. Probably going to start my second career here in a few years after I retire out of my current job.

I have a home and a live in girlfriend but no kids. I’m not sure if I want them. My career is my life right now and I don’t have any interest in kids other than FOMO. I fucking hate children

No to both. It would be nice to own property but I was never making enough money to ever yo anything other then get by.

I make a decent living now but property is so insanely expensive and with the interest rates the way they are it's not realistic.

I don't wanna be living hand to mouth just to own a condo. I'm also a one income household.

House and kids but in the middle of a divorce so I'll probably only have kids this time next year.

I did both. Bought a house when my wife was pregnant. We were 28 & 29 so very close.

I'm not buying a house until I leave CA. I am also not starting a family here either covid quarantine and shut downs taught me some lessons.

I did in my 20s then went the single route at 29. Lived in a studio apartment for a couple of years then rented a 3 bedroom house with two of my also in their 30 bachelor buddies.

House yes, no family or kids though. Works fine for me.

No but kind of.

I sold my half of the apartment to my ex 5 years ago when we split.

I have been living with my GF for 2 years now and have to 2 cats. Nice little family with no human kids.
We also could probably buy a house but in this country is not worth it. We have most of our money invested and live with about 50/60% of our salaries.
Rent is between 10/15% so it's not a lot.
What a little girly guy , having 2 cats… shame on you. Joking I’m glad for you.

Let's get it straight, having a family and a house in your 30s is not the dream anymore, used to be in the 50s to mid 2000s, things have changed, millenial wish more of travelling, focusing on their career have experiencing things in life.
38, own one detached property, my wifey owns a detached property and we are currently looking at buying a third together. We have separate and joint finances, works muuuuuch better that way.

Owned a home since 21 got married and had a kid at 36

Married at 24, Brought a House a 27 and had a baby at 30. Married, bought a house and then a baby.

The right way.

I've got a house wife and two kids. Miss the lack of responsibility that comes with bachelor life sometimes

I bought a small farm and had a child in my 30s, If I could do it all over again I would have bought a house in my late teens early 20s instead of pissing my cash up against the wall.

Back