your striking background

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
the grappling forum had this felt the striking forum should too where post your time trained what arts

i started off boxing 2004 when was 12 or 13 didnt take it serious till 14 coaches son was my age had 2 so almost all of us coming up were same age and around same size so was great started to do mma at 16 in 2007 i still trained my boxing separate though would go 4 days a week after grappling/mma was done

I am a master of the Dim Mak

hqdefault.jpg

upload_2020-6-27_11-7-51.jpeg

<3>

i know asian guy who legit thinks that shits real he does muay thai too is aid why do you waste your time doing kick boxing if you think dim mack works
I saw my brother hit someone with some legit dim mak shit in a pro fight, back in the day. Big uppercut in the solar plexus stood him up then the overhand left turned the lights out. Poor fuck looked nearly dead. He was out for a minute thirty, we still have the tape.

u actually trained at a gym he didnt he did 6 months of judo at some small club
Yer, my brother was getting bashed by Dylan Andrews last time he was in training. I saw him nearly kill Michael Tobin with a body shot, and I wanted to spar a few rounds with him for pickin' on the little people...

Back