Your SO and your phone...

I don't care if she looks at my phone or visa versa, but we don't ever do it. Being paranoid that someone is cheating on you is a recipe for disaster.

and i have a pattern lock on my phone only so random people dont pick it up and see all the ass pictures i have saved on it

my wife borrowed my phone once when hers was broken. brought it back to me and said "you're a freak" then walked away.

and i have a pattern lock on my phone only so random people dont pick it up and see all the ass pictures i have saved on it

my wife borrowed my phone once when hers was broken. brought it back to me and said "you're a freak" then walked away.

lololol

I dont go through her phone or purse. Even if she asks me to go in her purse. Password in my phone. No reason to go in each others things. At all. We are all individuals

I never let anyone go through my phone unless I'm watching. Mostly cuz of texts. Pics n shit is whatever

I dont go through her phone or purse. Even if she asks me to go in her purse. Password in my phone. No reason to go in each others things. At all. We are all individuals

I'm not.

On topic, sounds like a bit of a chore. Phone is password protected because my life is on it.

lol, is this a Big Brother reference? nice.

Oh, you're not fooling me, chum. It's both a BB reference and an honest to goodness real life reference.

Back to topic. This is what I think. It's not what you don't want your SO to see. It's what your best friends don't want them to see. People trust me with secrets against the rest of the world, and while I tell my husband everything, "everything" does not need to include the details that would embarrass or degrade my closest friends. And they certainly don't need to be betrayed by him reading about it first hand when they thought they were confiding in me privately.

Asked a girlfriend in high school if I could because I suspected something. She gave me the ok and I ended up confirming what I thought.

I had an ex go through my phone while I was in the shower and confronted me over over a misunderstanding.

I haven't gone through anyone's phone since and if I felt like I needed to I'd leave the relationship. I also keep my cell phone locked now.

Oh, you're not fooling me, chum. It's both a BB reference and an honest to goodness real life reference.

Back to topic. This is what I think. It's not what you don't want your SO to see. It's what your best friends don't want them to see. People trust me with secrets against the rest of the world, and while I tell my husband everything, "everything" does not need to include the details that would embarrass or degrade my closest friends. And they certainly don't need to be betrayed by him reading about it first hand when they thought they were confiding in me privately.

This! If someone sends me an email or text, they sent it to me, not the person I am dating. Even if I dont care that the person Im dating sees what the message says, the person who sent it might.

Yeah, like your friends might not want your husband to know that they're sharing a hotel room with someone, amirite?

It's somewhat normal, but I absolutely don't endorse this practice. If you don't trust me, come out with it and we'll either work on it or part ways. If you trust me, let me keep my private space - you've got nothing to worry about. Keep the hell off my phone and out of my e-mail.

That being said, my computer is routed through an 55 inch HDTV and it oftentimes has my e-mail open on it. My partner can see that just fine.

Yeah, like your friends might not want your husband to know that they're sharing a hotel room with someone, amirite?

I'm so disturbed that you remembered this completely irrelevant factoid from 2006.

I'm so disturbed that you remembered this completely irrelevant factoid from 2006.

My memory works (mostly doesn't work) in mysterious ways, but no, I'm just doing some cooks baiting based on a recent thread.

Can't trust women. 99.9% of them are basically no better than whores. So yeah, I would think going through her phone would probably be a good idea if you know her password.

Cooooooooks. Heeere, cooksy cooksy cooksy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back