Your reaction if Ronda gets koed 2nd time?

Jack-Nicholson.gif

giphy.gif

Only if it's my girl Holly performing the act.

I'll be honest: Even if it's McGregor or Jones I feel bad when someone puts all their chips on the table and loses. I can enjoy an Ando being KOed or a McGregor falling initially. But only because it humanizes and often humbles them just enough. But when they truly fall from grace, I've learned I can't dig it.

I never liked Liddell. I thought I'd get pleasure from him losing. But I took no pleasure after his initial loss, especially because it was so f'n brutal.

So for Ronda it will be the same. I was excited in the moment when she lost because it was historic. I also was pretty happy I won some money. But now, win or lose I hope she is generally healthy. And I hope her (and any other hyper-confident athlete) doesn't lose her swagger completely.

I loved her loss. Her arrogance and bitchiness made her intolerable to me. However, I honestly feel bad for her now. It seems like this is all she has. Obviously fighting paved many roads for her but when she's done or no longer an attraction nobody is going to want her in movies or give her endorsements. She's a flavor of the week and I say that with pity. I know everyone is saying, "I wish one lost fight and being a millionaire was the pinnacle of my problems," but no one knows what goes on in that crazy ass head of hers. With what happened with her father it could very well be a genetic disorder and she seems to take defeat very badly. Bottom line, I used to hate her with a passion but I honestly feel bad for her at this point. The hangover of the most satisfying defeat I've witnessed.

Screw it... The thought of seeing a true work of art one more time, is just too good for just one reaction.

tumblr_m8071zpjgt1qegorpo1_500.gif

Circe jerk for insecure beta males all over sherdog.

Calling them "males" at all is giving them too much credit at this point.

This is worse than a fucking TMZ sponsored sewing circle of gossip whores.

giphy.gif

That was f*ckin awesome!!!

Back