Your reaction if Ronda gets koed 2nd time?

X6JQqq1E191VC.gif

Not one bit surprised, its expected.

Holly is a completely different level of striker.

Ronda will never be able to catch up to Holly's level of striking, that's decades of work.

You'd root for someone for their life to spin outta control? Cuz she is cocky, arrogant and thinks she is the best?

I bet you didn't say this on overeem, conor, Jones, wandy, Anderson, chael,etc.

People are clowns.

Where did I say that?

And if one person is so mentally weak and their life did go down like that, who cares, I certainly don't, the same way you don't care about every single person who has an even shitty life than ronda

I'll be holding my sobbing girlfriend again for an hour.
Please Ronda win... Please. Holly is fine and all but the amount of women I know who have some appreciation for MMA due to Rousey is staggering.

Sport won't survive without casuals at this point.

Fully expect it to happen so won't be much of a reaction.

Its her own fault shes arrogant. No one told her she was invincible she told herself.

GIven she is surrounded by YES men, and knowing her boss, I have a REALLY hard time believing your sourceless affirmation that she began this whole 'I'm invincible' shit. Hell, the whole planet thought she was invincible. The whole planet minus a small Sherdog splinter cell of hate.

giphy.gif

Her striking isn't anywhere near an elite level but she has made it very very far on a judo base. Provided she fights anyone not named Holly Holm or Cyborg and I expect her to have great success. Hopefully she can get her self esteem issues worked out. While I can't imagine what it must feel like to be built up as invincible for so long only to wake up on your back surrounded by people asking if you're ok, I do know that it's the fight game and eventually, everyone loses.

But in all honesty, pretty much this. Hope this experience also gives her some humility.

Commissions shouldn't even allow her to fight again due to mental stability.

Its her own fault shes arrogant. No one told her she was invincible she told herself.
You sure Rogen and Dana didn't? ha

I would tell Travis Browne to start buying cribs and maternity wear.

Back