Your reaction if Ronda gets koed 2nd time?

muaytao

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Wouldnt be as shocking after she got exposed the way she did.

If she is arrogant in the build up again, it will be glorious once again. If she's not, meh whatever.

Wouldnt be as shocking after she got exposed the way she did.

If she is arrogant in the build up again, it will be glorious once again. If she's not, meh whatever.
$100 dollars says shes still arrogant. She can beat floyd and cain remember!

Pure happiness

She'd probably go crazy and go on a rampage, her life would spiral out of control... Oh well, shit happens. At least she had a few years of being on top beating home made fighters

man i dont wish that on her at all. seems to me she deals with depression and some other mental shit. rumor has it she talked about killing her self after that last ko. i wish her the best. and advise her to stay the fuck away from holy holly .

I don't have a picture of a bucket filled with my semen to post, but that's my reaction.

Her striking isn't anywhere near an elite level but she has made it very very far on a judo base. Provided she fights anyone not named Holly Holm or Cyborg and I expect her to have great success. Hopefully she can get her self esteem issues worked out. While I can't imagine what it must feel like to be built up as invincible for so long only to wake up on your back surrounded by people asking if you're ok, I do know that it's the fight game and eventually, everyone loses.

Pure happiness

She'd probably go crazy and go on a rampage, her life would spiral out of control... Oh well, shit happens. At least she had a few years of being on top beating home made fighters
You'd root for someone for their life to spin outta control? Cuz she is cocky, arrogant and thinks she is the best?

I bet you didn't say this on overeem, conor, Jones, wandy, Anderson, chael,etc.

People are clowns.

Her striking isn't anywhere near an elite level but she has made it very very far on a judo base. Provided she fights anyone not named Holly Holm or Cyborg and I expect her to have great success. Hopefully she can get her self esteem issues worked out. While I can't imagine what it must feel like to be built up as invincible for so long only to wake up on your back surrounded by people asking if you're ok, I do know that it's the fight game and eventually, everyone loses.
Its her own fault shes arrogant. No one told her she was invincible she told herself.

You'd root for someone for their life to spin outta control? Cuz she is cocky, arrogant and thinks she is the best?

I bet you didn't say this on overeem, conor, Jones, wandy, Anderson, chael,etc.

People are clowns.
All those people are modest compare to ronda.

Back