• Sergei

• Hunt

• Coleman

• Arona

• Rogerio Nogueira

Results are only viewable after voting.
3 are easy, the fourth very hard. First 3:

Fedor, Wand, Shogun

4th was a debate between Hendo, Saku, Cro Cop, Big Nog, and Rampage. I feel like Hendo and Rampage had the two best post-Pride run out of this group, but for only Pride I will say Cro Cop. He was a monster

Damn this is tough. I went Fedor, Wand, Mirko, and Gomi. I wanted the lower weight classes represented so put Gomi in. But Sakuraba, Shogun, and Nog have great cases to be there as well.

How does Hendo only have 7 votes? What the fuck guys? Be better.

He is the only guy in the organizations history to hold two belts at the same time.

I went Cro Cop, Saku, Igor, and Arona.
Not necessarily the best but I thought people would forget how good Igor and Arona were so I had to give them a vote
I was scanning the thread looking if Hicardo got some love. I see you're a man of substance.

Hicardo couldn't catch a break. Missing the MWGP 2003, being victim of the most vicious illegal headbutt in history. Having to face a fresh Shogun in the MWGP 2005's final, right after the brutal Wandy I fight, the split decision against Wandy II...

Still the only man that beat Prime Fedor.

I understand that Hicardo is an adquired taste, but the lack of love for Igor in this thread is downright disgusting. I guess that kids these days like 190 lbs-wlking aorund featherweight "GOATs" that would feint at the idea fighting an sctual contender at LW.

Fuck tiramisú. I'd rather have cookies
igor_in.jpg

WAR Igor

How does Hendo only have 7 votes? What the fuck guys? Be better.

He is the only guy in the organizations history to hold two belts at the same time.
Belts aren't really worth much to a true PRIDE fan. The American Athete never defended the WW belt, tht won in that meh 2005 WWGP; not to mention the travestite way he got the MW one against shot Wandy (Had he defended it to Shogun, that would be another history, but the good Wandy fight was the fist one).

Tons of decisions, periodical losses, not much in the way of great victories (What was his best win, 2-5 Priscilla grieving Vitor? Short-notice Bustamante TKO? Decision to Busta? Nakamura?

All good and he was good, but no way top 4. Not in a million years.

Not to mention his performances in the "unification" bouts (Against both Pride guys to, but God we had to eat shit back then).

Fedor
Wand
Cro
Rampage

hon mention Shogun, Randleman and Saku

Last edited:
Where da fook are Akira Shoji and Naoya Ogawa??? Just kidding.

Fedor
Wand
Saku
Gomi

I've been watching back a lot of Pride fights lately. Damn what was Pride great!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back