• Coleman

• Arona

• Rogerio Nogueira

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wanderlei Silbaaaaaaaa!!!
Fedor
Sakuraba
CroCop probably! But personally for me it would be Joachim "Hellboy"

If we just mean favourites then Shogun, Gomi, Fedor and Sakuraba.

Azeredo probably my favourite of guys not on the poll, loved that guy for some reason.

Shout out to Hansen too.

If we just mean favourites then Shogun, Gomi, Fedor and Sakuraba.

Azeredo probably my favourite of guys not on the poll, loved that guy for some reason.

Shout out to Hansen too.
Got Shogun and Azeredo and no Wanderlei, interesting. Gomi was dope, but he was a little bitch and the Marcus Aurelio fights killed it for me, and Gomi is 'Hellboy's" bitch

Got Shogun and Azeredo and no Wanderlei, interesting. Gomi was dope, but he was a little bitch and the Marcus Aurelio fights killed it for me, and Gomi is 'Hellboy's" bitch

Wandy would be right up there, it was between him, Saku and Rampage for the 4th spot of the guys on the poll.

I shouldn't like Gomi after what he did to Azeredo, but he's just so damn exciting. Plus I don't like Ralph Gracie, so he made up for the Azeredo thing by destroying him so quickly lol.

Thought this would be easy but when I saw the list I remembered again...

PRIDE FOREVER!

Wandy would be right up there, it was between him, Saku and Rampage for the 4th spot of the guys on the poll.

I shouldn't like Gomi after what he did to Azeredo, but he's just so damn exciting. Plus I don't like Ralph Gracie, so he made up for the Azeredo thing by destroying him so quickly lol.
Touche on the Ralph Gracie! I loved watching Gomi too. After the second Azeredo fight though I really started to dislike the guy. The end of that fight was ridiculous and he shoulda been DQd. But I'm Chute Boxe for life haha and Gomi almost gave my boy Rugimar a heart attack..

Fairly easy but ( and in minority) won't put wanderlei on any lofty label list. Sorry to wand fans , I know he has an army of them.

Back