• Giant Silva

• Minowa

• Sergei

• Hunt

• Coleman

• Arona

• Rogerio Nogueira

Results are only viewable after voting.
Touche on the Ralph Gracie! I loved watching Gomi too. After the second Azeredo fight though I really started to dislike the guy. The end of that fight was ridiculous and he shoulda been DQd. But I'm Chute Boxe for life haha and Gomi almost gave my boy Rugimar a heart attack..

Yeah, it did make me laugh thinking back to that fight when people were getting upset about Derrick Lewis and his follow up shots on Curtis Blaydes. Those had nothing on Gomi.

If we're talking favorites it's

Saku
Igor
Fedor
Gomi

In that order

Fairly easy but ( and in minority) won't put wanderlei on any lofty label list. Sorry to wand fans , I know he has an army of them.
I mean yeah why would you have Wanderlei on a "lofty Label list"(LOL) of Pride greats? All he did was rule the middleweight division for pretty much the entirety of the organizations life, holds almost every notable record in Pride, Fought frequently, and fought at heavyweight for being a smaller LHW. Who would like Wandy?! Who the hell likes when fighters get lots of finishes?
Good list you put out though.

I went Cro Cop, Saku, Igor, and Arona.
Not necessarily the best but I thought people would forget how good Igor and Arona were so I had to give them a vote

Sakuraba. Pride's Mt Rushmore is just Saku. He's Pride FC incarnate.

I think the Mt Rushmore is Fedor Nog Wand & Saku

But my Mt Rushmore is

Fedor Nog Wand Shogun

What about you?
Haha..exactly what I did... it was between Shogun and Saku for my last and changed Shogun to Saku..

Great poll. This was tough but I went with Fedor, Large Nog, Igor and Saku. I guess I would trade Igor for Wandy though. Maybe I chose Igor because I was disappointed with how quickly I overlooked him

Mine are:

Igor
Rampage
Saku
Wand

Honorable mention(s): Big Nog, Kerr, CroCop

You people who don't put Saku on this list should be taken out back and whipped with an extension cord

I mean yeah why would you have Wanderlei on a "lofty Label list"(LOL) of Pride greats? All he did was rule the middleweight division for pretty much the entirety of the organizations life, holds almost every notable record in Pride, Fought frequently, and fought at heavyweight for being a smaller LHW. Who would like Wandy?! Who the hell likes when fighters get lots of finishes?
Good list you put out though.
I just always saw him as a flawed fighter. I knew he wouldn't be successful in UFC. I always put " young wand" in the list of fighters who would fight anyone any weight and any where ( along with gegard, dan and Frankie). He gets points for that but he lost most of those. He gained his rabid fan base through that super aggressive style but outside Quinton, he did a plethora of can crushing.

Hey - hes just not in my top 4( pride) and I expected backlash from my comments but it's all good and just my opinion.

Back