Your goals for this year/Setting Goals

Lost

Looking through
Platinum Member
Reaction score
[UPDATE] Put on thirteen pounds so far, have been going to the gym everyday except Saturday and sunday, though I also missed all of spring break. I have stopped playing video games and I'm applying myself in school much more.

Any progress people?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For me I've always half assed everything I've ever done

Always quitting and never fulfilling my goals completely, tending to give up in the middle.

Doing my best to change and yet I haven't seem to set any practical goals for

myself. Taking the easy way out of everything compromises yourself way too

much and it makes me dwell in the past.

Well anyways getting back on thread topic, do you have any goals set for

yourself? and I'm not referring to simple news years resolutions you're not

gonna follow through with.

For me I'm gonna work hard this year too gain weight and get in better shape

I plan to do laps regularly at my local swimming pool, the lap lane is always empty and staring at me.

Along with this I'm gonna cut out sugary drinks and eat more clean proteins.

I also cut down on my internet use, its crazy how you get sucked in and just

consumes so much time, what feels like 20 minutes turns into 2 hours.

Also I'm gonna get back to reading and fishing again, which I've neglected the last two years.

Best of luck everyone with your goals.

Last edited:
Right now my goal is to find out why Van1ty got banned. I wanna know!!!

Anywho I'm going back to school this semester and my goal is to get no lower than a B in any of my classes. Time off was good for me.

staying fit or getting fitter is a lifetime goal for me. a new life resolution if you will. nothing that i will give next year only a try for.

I'd say get back to school, but just the thought of that makes me want to slash my wrists.
I'll get a proper job this year though. I have to.
Another goal is to end 2013 on a good note, as these last two weeks have been the worst of my entire life. It'll take a long time to move on, but I'll be damned if I'm not happy by this time next year.

setyourgoals.jpg

Get really fucked up on my 21.
See all you Vegas sherdoggies in may ; )

We always make new years resolutions like we are promised a tomorrow. Hence, I just stick to doing what I do on daily basis, and whenever an opportunity arises do something I have never done. Generally just try to be nice to everyone, no matter what they look like, or believe in. That fitness goal shit gets too boring........I always find that new years resolutions are all about what you want, and generally we do not really make goals based on what could help mankind. Anyways, I will get off my high horse.

We always make new years resolutions like we are promised a tomorrow. Hence, I just stick to doing what I do on daily basis, and whenever an opportunity arises do something I have never done. Generally just try to be nice to everyone, no matter what they look like, or believe in. That fitness goal shit gets too boring........I always find that new years resolutions are all about what you want, and generally we do not really make goals based on what could help mankind. Anyways, I will get off my high horse.

There is nothing wrong with what you said, you seem like a good person.

The fitness goal is more than just a fitness goal for me, its just trying to gain a much higher self respect in myself to finally follow through with something.

Its funny how I tried to not make this into a news years resolution thread and I have seemed to do just that.

Either way, I'm gonna truly give it my best shot don't wanna sit around feeling bummed out half the time.

I'm one of the few people online that is the real me on here, flaws and all.

This is exactly the same as new years resolutions.

I'd say get back to school, but just the thought of that makes me want to slash my wrists.
I'll get a proper job this year though. I have to.
Another goal is to end 2013 on a good note, as these last two weeks have been the worst of my entire life. It'll take a long time to move on, but I'll be damned if I'm not happy by this time next year.

:icon_sad:

I know that feel.

I don't know what problems you are going through, but I wish you the best.

foarmonopoly.jpg

This is exactly the same as new years resolutions.

Well mine seems that way, but this has more to do with people who generally

set goals are generally more happy and successful.

Mine would may be gain weight and mass. I've been underweight the past 3 years. I'm 5'9" - 55 kgs. I wanna reach at least 60 kgs

I'm just find cool things to do, put in work and be excellent each day. I'm over long term goals.

win world hw title

1291087_orig.jpg

or wwe title

42925.gif

Mine would may be gain weight and mass. I've been underweight the past 3 years. I'm 5'9" - 55 kgs. I wanna reach at least 60 kgs

I can relate I'm 5'9 1/2 about 59.8 kgs or 132lbs

my goal weight for the next year is 150 lbs, my biggest issue is I always start out

good, but like 3 weeks in I push too hard in exercise I get hurt and I don't wanna work

hard anymore.

That and I generally don't eat enough.

Best of luck my fellow asian :cool:

I'm just find cool things to do, put in work and be excellent each day. I'm over long term goals.

Nothing wrong with that. Does anything in particular drive you?

I'd say my biggest issue in my life is a lack of motivation

Get a better job and start earning at least 20k a year, go back to school at some point(during the summer most likely) and finish getting my degree, stick to my gluten free diet as much as it sucks.

Get a better job and start earning at least 20k a year, go back to school at some point(during the summer most likely) and finish getting my degree, stick to my gluten free diet as much as it sucks.

If you don't mind me asking what kind of degree and is the non gluten diet for weight lose or something else?

Back