Your goals for this year/Setting Goals

u do realize cm punk is the hw champ right?

lol Man I don't follow wrestling I just saw the picture and that belt said John Cena.

CM Punk seems like a good guy, but to reach for your goals people need to suffer :icon_evil

There is nothing wrong with what you said, you seem like a good person.

The fitness goal is more than just a fitness goal for me, its just trying to gain a much higher self respect in myself to finally follow through with something.

Its funny how I tried to not make this into a news years resolution thread and I have seemed to do just that.

Either way, I'm gonna truly give it my best shot don't wanna sit around feeling bummed out half the time.

I'm one of the few people online that is the real me on here, flaws and all.

Understandable, I was not trying to hate on anyone, because I probably have more flaws than most. But about the fitness thing, I feel you man, but it is better to just make a lifestyle change that you can follow through on.

win world hw title

1291087_orig.jpg

or wwe title

42925.gif

Jesus has a better chance of returning.

If you don't mind me asking what kind of degree and is the non gluten diet for weight lose or something else?

I'm about 15 credit hours away from getting my Bachelor's in accounting.

I was forced to leave my college, University of Texas, about a year and a half ago(when I was 21) because I woke up in April 2011 vomiting blood/stomach acid. I was bed-ridden for a month, every time I drank or ate something(even a SIP of water) would induce vomiting within minutes. I couldn't eat 95% of the foods I used to be able to; I've basically been living on a Turkey Sandwich/Potato diet. I went from being 5'11 165 to 5'11 115.

I've seen about 4 different Gastroenterologists since then, multiple primary care physicians, and I've had about every test imaginable done on me to try and figure out what caused me to become so ill; yet not a single doctor could pinpoint the problem. Everyone either told me it was "in my head" or that I had IBS. Like yeah, you stupid motherfuckers, I'm making myself throw up. I want to not be able to eat foods that I love and drink alcohol. :rolleyes: They also told me if I don't start gaining weight that my other organs will begin to shut down.

Anyways, my Aunt and Uncle have been doctors for 30+ years, and they've known me since I was a baby, and about 3 months ago they did a ton of research on all of the symptoms I've been displaying, and they came to the conclusion that I have Celiac Disease. I had a Celiac blood panel done, and I tested negative; however, most people that have Celiac Disease test negative for it. It takes multiple blood tests to confirm the results, and some people that have it are never truly "diagnosed" with it.

Celiac Disease is basically a gluten intolerance; which, over time, damages the villi in your small intestines to the point where your body can't absorb vitamins and nutrients from food, and you become malnourished. I've been on a gluten free diet for almost 3 months now, and I've gained about 20 pounds, which is a lot considering I've been sitting at 115 lbs for over a year now. I've been steadily getting better ever since I began this diet, so I'm 95% sure I have Celiac Disease. I can actually drink again in moderation for the first time in almost two years, and as I said, I'm gaining weight.

tldr; I can't eat gluten because I have Celiac Disease.

I plan to lose 100 pounds over the next 6 months.

I'm about 15 credit hours away from getting my Bachelor's in accounting.

I was forced to leave my college, University of Texas, about a year and a half ago(when I was 21) because I woke up in April 2011 vomiting blood/stomach acid. I was bed-ridden for a month, every time I drank or ate something(even a SIP of water) would induce vomiting within minutes. I couldn't eat 95% of the foods I used to be able to; I've basically been living on a Turkey Sandwich/Potato diet. I went from being 5'11 165 to 5'11 115.

I've seen about 4 different Gastroenterologists since then, multiple primary care physicians, and I've had about every test imaginable done on me to try and figure out what caused me to become so ill; yet not a single doctor could pinpoint the problem. Everyone either told me it was "in my head" or that I had IBS. Like yeah, you stupid motherfuckers, I'm making myself throw up. I want to not be able to eat foods that I love and drink alcohol. :rolleyes: They also told me if I don't start gaining weight that my other organs will begin to shut down.

Anyways, my Aunt and Uncle have been doctors for 30+ years, and they've known me since I was a baby, and about 3 months ago they did a ton of research on all of the symptoms I've been displaying, and they came to the conclusion that I have Celiac Disease. I had a Celiac blood panel done, and I tested negative; however, most people that have Celiac Disease test negative for it. It takes multiple blood tests to confirm the results, and some people that have it are never truly "diagnosed" with it.

Celiac Disease is basically a gluten intolerance; which, over time, damages the villi in your small intestines to the point where your body can't absorb vitamins and nutrients from food, and you become malnourished. I've been on a gluten free diet for almost 3 months now, and I've gained about 20 pounds, which is a lot considering I've been sitting at 115 lbs for over a year now. I've been steadily getting better ever since I began this diet, so I'm 95% sure I have Celiac Disease. I can actually drink again in moderation for the first time in almost two years, and as I said, I'm gaining weight.

tldr; I can't eat gluten because I have Celiac Disease.

I'm glad things are getting better man, I'm sure you will get your accounting degree this summer :icon_chee

I plan to lose 100 pounds over the next 6 months.

Well you got support from us in here man,I know you can drop the weight.

Night everyone

Last edited:
Start a new job by March, which is likely as I am waiting for a call to go to my third interview.

Lose 20 pounds and stay at 210 pounds, the problem I have is not losing it, its the fact I gain it back in a month and than lose it the next and so on all year.

Try to have a relationship last more than six months, this will be the toughest as I am far from needy. Oddly I only really want to talk/see them no more than twice a week at most.

I wish everyone good luck on their goals this year aswell!

Finish my degree!
Body fat around 10-12%!
Buy a new car!

I would like to focus on saving money. And finding a good girl to spend my life with. The second goal i have comes with the abandoning of a goal ive had for a few years now and its kinda bittersweet but this newyears something happened and i lost my chance forever it seems. Oh well my life isnt going to end up the way i imagined but that doesnt mean it cant be great!

Day one here we go

Mine is to get myself physically to where I'd like to be, along with other goals of progressing my military career. Oh, and begin my college.

EDIT: By the way, good luck on your goals to everyone, no matter how big or small they are. I truly believe that you can do anything if you really want it.

as always, try to pay the rent at the end of the month. Read more about my interests, maybe join a chess club

Fight at least once

Get my own place when my lease ends

Get my puppy as well behaved as I can

Find a new mma gym
Fight 2-3 times this year
Get a better car
And maybe move out and get a flat

I think resolutions are a bit overrated.Ima do it right and take baby steps with mine.My goals this year are:

-read more(history,politics,miscellaneous)
-fap less
-study for my exam,then pass it!
-exercise(not for appearance,but for health)
-keep off facebook for a minute...and chat on sherdog instead.

Back