Your goals for this year/Setting Goals

-Find a new fucking job
-Start training bjj
-Get my own car
-Put on some muscle mass

Finish my degree (3 subjects to go, easily achievable)
Get down to 9% bf (currently at 16.5)
Start playing (and be good at) American football
Buy a house with my girl
Keep in more regular contact/visit my friends instead of sitting on Facebook

All achievable and all are going to be completed by December 31st, 2013. Good luck to all my fellow Berrians and if you ever need need motivation, I'm here :)

be the best sauce i can be, given the available resources

win a game show

limit my impulse buying to only a few items at a time

Get the company I'm consulting at to hire me permanently at the salary I want.
Considering I missed the last 3 weeks due to an injury, and they didn't even replace me temporarily, I'm thinking I got some leverage.

Get the company I'm consulting at to hire me permanently at the salary I want.
Considering I missed the last 3 weeks due to an injury, and they didn't even replace me temporarily, I'm thinking I got some leverage.

Damn,you reminded me..leave my "job" and aim for a career.

Have my first MMA fight + Win my first MMA fight.

Zero debt and about $10,000 saved.

Finish my Masters (hopefully finishing Jan 2014 but lions share this year).

Get a new Job in the industry I want to work in.

Don’t hurt my shoulder again.

Dream: Get a job I enjoy and am proud of and earn 6 digits from it.

I'm quitting drinking and I'm going to school this year.

When I get back from China work as much as possible and try to bank as much money as i can.

I'm going to only drink one night a week (Saturday), go to the library every day for 2 hours, graduate on time, and graduate with a 3.2 GPA my final semester.

Oh, and quit playing Starcraft 2.

setyourgoals.jpg

Get really fucked up on my 21.
See all you Vegas sherdoggies in may ; )

Fuckin looove this album!! Hell yeah

Goal for 2013 is to get legitimately clean. Did soooo well at the end of 2012, then blew it. Gotta do it right this time.

Goal for 2013 is to get legitimately clean. Did soooo well at the end of 2012, then blew it. Gotta do it right this time.

Didn't know there were other syg fans on here

Didn't know there were other syg fans on here

Grew up on ska / punk / hardcore

OpIvy, Alkaline Trio, Strung Out, Strike Anywhere, Propagandhi, Catch 22 / Streetlight, Less Than Jake, Bane, Modern Life Is War, etc etc etc

Legitimately clean is right, I'm done with drugs and alcohol as well.

Grew up on ska / punk / hardcore

OpIvy, Alkaline Trio, Strung Out, Strike Anywhere, Propagandhi, Catch 22 / Streetlight, Less Than Jake, Bane, Modern Life Is War, etc etc etc

ahem...leftover crack anyone?

Legitimately clean is right, I'm done with drugs and alcohol as well.

Yeah I was clean off heroin for three months, but this past month I've been back on. Time to pick up some methadone on Friday and quick-detox again (ive got a 5 day plan mastered).

At least it won't be like my detox four months ago heh, coming of five years of various opiates. That was a shit sammich haha

Yeah I was clean off heroin for three months, but this past month I've been back on. Time to pick up some methadone on Friday and quick-detox again (ive got a 5 day plan mastered).

At least it won't be like my detox four months ago heh, coming of five years of various opiates. That was a shit sammich haha

Damn man, if you ever need any support you got it in here dude.

Back