Your favorite weightclass in Glory and Why?

Those fights fucking suck. Not a SINGLE ref cam! Where were the ring girls? The commentary was terrible and it reeks of cat piss I'd imagine.

Get better production Lumpinee!

annuity is my new favorite poster.

Brock your a moron. If you don't like those weights whatever. You don't have to constantly tell people about it in every thread. Your points really make no sense.

dipshit I responded to 2 other guys debating the lowest weight classes, If you actually read my first post I only commented on Glory's weight classes and I stated that the two lowest weight classes were my favourite

to bananacock and annuity etc....I never said that the fw in mt are worse than the fw in kickboxing......I never said they didn't train, again you people read things that are not there and see it as a kb vs mt thing, wich it's not

I merely said that I do not want the lowest of the lowest weightclasses (105-130) to be added to glry because I do not enjoy seeing them.

Now let's act that those weight classes wopuld be added, that would mean that in muay thai, there are

- 12 weight classes

and in Glory

- 18 weight classes (6 + 12)

Get the fuck out there with these midget weights......fucking 12 weight classes to be added in the lowest weight classes. That's 18 weightclasses in total, that's just plain moronic......a weight class for every three pound, hahahaha. grow. up.

add to that that in the rest of the world there aren't that much midget fighters, it would be asian weight classes probably

Not something glory is that much after considering they want to break through in the ppv market in the US

forget the lowest weight classes, they already have a featherweight class, they need to bring in huge draws

Those fights fucking suck. Not a SINGLE ref cam! Where were the ring girls? The commentary was terrible and it reeks of cat piss I'd imagine.

Get better production Lumpinee!

you're being sarcastic but I'm being serious

I can't watch 2 midgets that are smaller than the heights of the ropes. The ropes constantly block the view of the midgets + there's 1 camera angle sho you only see a tiny bit of what's going on

I mean come on.........it's their national sport, their pride. And they even can't fucking televise it. It's something to be ashamed off. Never mind the cat pee ;)

I guess Brock doesn't like smaller weights no matter if they're thai or not.

exactly.......people automatically read it as a kb vs muay thai thing or a thai vs western thing but it's not.

I have strong reasons for my opinion and if people say that glory should added the lowest weight classes I respond, wether you're thai or eskimo or whatever

i think every combat sport can be exciting, if you are a fans

If I would say that I am really into black chicks but white or asian chicks I do not like, that would make me rascist? grow the fuck up, people have different tastes and if I do not like the lighter weight classes because they are too tiny and therefor lack explosion/power AND it reminds me of lil kids fighting, that's rascist as well?

you are hilarious......there must be a shitload of Hitlers walking around then

its your life its OK, but you are not attracted to Asian and White ? man all the girls i've been attracted with is either asian or white, but i guess everybody has different taste right.

Brock, do you think you could take a top Thai midget in a Muay Thai fight?

its your life its OK, but you are not attracted to Asian and White ? man all the girls i've been attracted with is either asian or white, but i guess everybody has different taste right.

no it was just an example, I have nothing against asian or white women, but I do understand when people don't want a asian, black, white or whatever chick....some people have a preference

that doesn't make me or anyone rascist......that annuity guy was talking out oif his ass with his eugenics, trying to compare me with Hitler.....so lame.

Brock, do you think you could take a top Thai midget in a Muay Thai fight?

oh wait, now it's who can/will I fight

I've fought my share of fights and some of them were at midget weight, right now I'm fatter and more out of shape but I certainly would have fought a Thai fighter, no doubt.

right now? based solely on my weight, I would murder a 105 pound fighter......just ragdoll them.....that's the law of physics for ya

But you're fat. You wouldn't gas?

not really fat, just a bit of a belly :D

yeah of course conditioning would be a problem but 105 pound = 47 kg.....seriously, elementary kids weigh more than that

but that's not the point.......if you look past my preferences and just look at the practical side of it......nobody wants to add 12 weight classes to a 6 weight classes roster

are you guys really happy with the boxing weights? all these fighters braggin about how they have 15 world titles in 6 different weight classes?

what's the point of that? Glory is building their brand, their fighter and their weightclassses (real weight classes, not a 3 pound difference bs)

besides......imagine if Glory did do it.....how many 47 kg kickboxers are there? It would be basically a muay thai weight classm, filled with thai fighting each other on kb rules

and of course I would have to buy binoculars* to view them

* hands down my favourite English word

What does it all even matter? Brands, weight classes, Brocktirement vs midgets... A good fight is a good fight, that's it. Don't take the best thing in sports (universal appeal and transcendence of cultural barriers) and turn it into your "us vs them" crap.

Butterbean would probably beat a 105 Thai in a fight, but does it mean I would rather see him fight? Hell no.

Last edited:
you're being sarcastic but I'm being serious

I can't watch 2 midgets that are smaller than the heights of the ropes. The ropes constantly block the view of the midgets + there's 1 camera angle sho you only see a tiny bit of what's going on

I mean come on.........it's their national sport, their pride. And they even can't fucking televise it. It's something to be ashamed off. Never mind the cat pee ;)

Finally you talk a little bit of sense. Never smelt any cat pee when i've been in Thailand but they definitely need to improve their production quality especially around the weekday fights.

We get full multi cam pictures at weekends but not for the big mid week fights its crazy. There's no excuse at the new Lumpinee stadium either because they have a permanent multi cam setup. I remember we had the multi cam pictures for one night when the stadium first opened then nothing since.

To be fair to Thailand it is a developing country and the production quality isn't good on any TV show i've seen so hopefully over time it will improve.

Still no reason to not watch the fights though. Just makes me think if they are this good with crappy single cam how good would they look with more professional production quality. Can't wait until it happens it must do at some point. No excuses then Brock :D

Actualy i'm sure you'll come up with something Brock. Lights 6 inches to far to the right something like that! You seem to really hate Thailand. Was it a lady by any chance? Or ladyboy?! :D

Last edited:
What does it all even matter? Brands, weight classes, Brocktirement vs midgets... A good fight is a good fight, that's it. Don't take the best thing in sports (universal appeal and transcendence of cultural barriers) and turn it into your "us vs them" crap.

Butterbean would probably beat a 105 Thai in a fight, but does it mean I would rather see him fight? Hell no.

This

You seem to really hate Thailand. Was it a lady by any chance? Or ladyboy?! :D
Brock still carries the shame of his ladyboy exploits from his Thailand vacation back in 2007. Makes perfect sense.

Back