Your favorite weightclass in Glory and Why?

Im only messing really although some of the 'thrash' or hardcore really heavy stuff whatever its called is a touch juvenille imo!

There are certain bands that are very juvenile, no doubt.

You know, metal started in the UK with Proto metal bands like The Kinks, Cream and Sabbath. Some of the greatest metal bands of all time are from the UK.

annuity is my new favorite poster.

Brock your a moron. If you don't like those weights whatever. You don't have to constantly tell people about it in every thread. Your points really make no sense.

Brock your a moron. If you don't like those weights whatever. You don't have to constantly tell people about it in every thread. Your points really make no sense.

This is a thread about favorite weightclasses, so discussion weightclasses is actually ontopic this time.

There are certain bands that are very juvenile, no doubt.

You know, metal started in the UK with Proto metal bands like The Kinks, Cream and Sabbath. Some of the greatest metal bands of all time are from the UK.
Don't forget Judas Priest. The whole Metal look came out of the gay community LOL!

I grew up listening to Thrash Metal but I can't really listen to it that much anymore. The new stuff is just guys screaming on the mic.

I'd rather listen to 90's Rap/Hip Hop.

This is a thread about favorite weightclasses, so discussion weightclasses is actually ontopic this time.
I guess you got a point there. Still nonsensical points regardless. Glory doesn't have any classes below 135lb anyways.

Yes, the snobbery is very common. Couch potatoes think they can beat up anyone below 170 so they don't respect the divisions. It's really quite retarded. They also call them boring because the chance of a knock out is greatly reduced the lower you get. My question to them is; do you even really enjoy watching fights if you're so anxious to see a knockout? Wouldn't a real fight fan rather a great 3-5 round war between two peak combat athletes? Just goes to show that many would prefer a quick knockout over a really great fight any day. I mean, just look at how MMA "fans" shit on FW-FLW because they're "boring" and don't have any power. Who cares? Aldo, Johnson, Barao, Dodson, Dillashaw etc. they all put on great fights. Technical and sublime clinics of skill and technique.

yeah, but they are to technical for Casual

i mean DM vs moraga was the best performance i ever saw in past years and no one give any credit

Don't forget Judas Priest. The whole Metal look came out of the gay community LOL!

I grew up listening to Thrash Metal but I can't really listen to it that much anymore. The new stuff is just guys screaming on the mic.

I'd rather listen to 90's Rap/Hip Hop.

The leather look might have, but not the denim. And the long hair certainly didn't. Lol. I always kept it simple with band Ts and jeans, never ventured into that 80s Priest or heaven forbid that god awful Glam look. Fuck that shite. There's no doubt some embarrassing history behind the music but the same can be said for rap too. The baggy trousers came from jail where it's considered a sexy fashion statement. LOL. Anything that comes from prison that involves having your pants around your ankles and your ass hanging out has got to be the gayest thing in modern music.

Last edited:
You say no and then you post a video of something Completely unrelated. I wasn't comparing it to whatever this is.

i disagree with what you said in the first place

then since we talk about Music, i posted what i think a really good one

yeah, let's rewind this and talk about weight classes instead of music.

i disagree with what you said in the first place

then since we talk about Music, i posted what i think a really good one

Yeah? Well I disagree with your disagreement. Therefore cancelling it out like it never existed... So there.

If I would say that I am really into black chicks but white or asian chicks I do not like, that would make me rascist? grow the fuck up, people have different tastes and if I do not like the lighter weight classes because they are too tiny and therefor lack explosion/power AND it reminds me of lil kids fighting, that's rascist as well?

you are hilarious......there must be a shitload of Hitlers walking around then

You're all over the place with your restrictions. So we've covered good fights now were on to explosive power. No worries we've got you covered there as well. How about the fights below for explosive power at mini weights?

Plenty more where they came from as well. For me these are great fights that any fight fan with an open mind can enjoy. I find Muay Thai in Thailand covers all styles at all weights so if you've got anymore restrictions as to why you don't want to watch great fights lets hear them?

[YT]GdCiy7o0vcg[/YT]

[YT]pys1MNi6oCU[/YT]

[YT]yUfgHn8z7-A[/YT]

[YT]Wqi8FWgIvU4[/YT]

Post some Detkart fights too, he's the other badass of the 105 division along with Niwlukrak :)

Glory featherweight is so much better than midget fighting. I mean look at this crap.

Yeah I don't know why so many like the featherweight in Glory. Some decent guys, but since Noiri isn't in the rankings anymore its one of the weaker classes.

Bloody rubbish. I mean they only run 10k and train 6/7 hours a day 6/7 days a week from as early age as possible how is that supposed to help you reach your potential and be the best in the world?!

Fighters everywhere else train way harder than that. Don't they?

I guess Brock doesn't like smaller weights no matter if they're thai or not.

If I would say that I am really into black chicks but white or asian chicks I do not like, that would make me rascist? grow the fuck up, people have different tastes and if I do not like the lighter weight classes because they are too tiny and therefor lack explosion/power AND it reminds me of lil kids fighting, that's rascist as well?

you are hilarious......there must be a shitload of Hitlers walking around then

Are you black? Or like Badr Hari?

Back