Your Favorite Veggie

KILL KILL

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Lately I've been using bell peppers more often, sauteeing them with other veggies and eating them with chicken or steak. I've been a HUGE fan of spinach. I eat a small spinach salad almost daily. But my all time most beloved vegitable is the mighty MUSHROOM! I chop them up and eat them with almost every dish I make. They are delicious. I love stuffed mushrooms, sauteed mushrooms, raw mushrooms. I love to eat them any way I possibly can. On cheat days i'll put them on my pizza. What is your favorite veggie? If you want you can add how you like to eat them or maybe a good recipe utilizing said veggie.

My favorite has to be spinach. It's so versatile.

Dude:
Remove the base from each of the mushrooms.
place in oven at 350 F
cook for 10 min

In a a bowl, mash avocados.
Add lemon juice
(optionally) add any more spices that you enjoy.

When mushrooms are done. Fill each cap with you avocado mix.
Finish by topping each mushroom with a dash of tabasco, I like franks red hot instead.

I pulled that from tastypaleo.com.

My favorite has to be spinach. It's so versatile.

Dude:
Remove the base from each of the mushrooms.
place in oven at 350 F
cook for 10 min

In a a bowl, mash avocados.
Add lemon juice
(optionally) add any more spices that you enjoy.

When mushrooms are done. Fill each cap with you avocado mix.
Finish by topping each mushroom with a dash of tabasco, I like franks red hot instead.

I pulled that from tastypaleo.com.

That sounds freakin amazing! Since i've moved down south I eat a lot of mexican and have acquired a taste for avocado. I might try this tonight actually

That sounds freakin amazing! Since i've moved down south I eat a lot of mexican and have acquired a taste for avocado. I might try this tonight actually

Thinking about it... Avocado is probably my favorite veggie.

Is it a veggie?

We had this tonight as a side dish to some ground buffalo and yellow tomato mixed together garnished with olive oil and vinegar dressing...solid meal, all done in about 15 mins.

Spinach is probably my most commonly eaten vegetables, and I do enjoy eating spinach.

However, my favorite vegetables that I eat on a regular basis are the various greens that my wife brings home from the chinese grocery store. I have no idea what they are in English, because they are labeled at the store only in their Chinese and Vietnamese names.

But my all time most beloved vegitable is the mighty MUSHROOM!

Just to be a complete dick I will state for the record that a mushroom is not a vegetable. It's a fungus. A delicious fungus. That is all.

So tonight I made mushrooms stuffed with tilapia filets that I cooked and ground up with a side of sauteed bell peppers, tomotoes, spinach and the mushroom stems. It was pretty darn good.

yellow onion

yellowonion.jpg

Broccoli and cauliflower are tied for first for me.

broccoli ... during the week I often eat it twice a day

Grilled aspergus is my favorite. Also cooking in a skillet with olive oil and fresh garlic is amazing.

Back