Your Favorite Veggie

Spinach is probably my most commonly eaten vegetables, and I do enjoy eating spinach.

However, my favorite vegetables that I eat on a regular basis are the various greens that my wife brings home from the chinese grocery store. I have no idea what they are in English, because they are labeled at the store only in their Chinese and Vietnamese names.
im going to have to go with asian vegetables. i eat bok choy with various meats (my favorite with fish baked in soy sauce, lemon juice, ginger and green onions) or in soups. the best.

I love onions, mushrooms and bell peppers the most! Onions have to be my favorite vegetable though.

For its health benefits: Kale

For flavor: probably carrot or chili peppers.

If avocado counted that would be #1 no questions asked. But avocado is a fruit.

Asparagus makes my pee stink like something dead. But I fucking love it!

My favourite veg is definitely gem squash. I'm not sure if it's available in many other countries so here's a pic. It's real easy to cook and tastes awesome with some butter salt and pepper.

I eat at least one a day.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sometimes I forget that I had aspergus with my lunch but it is very clear when I go to pee. Also I did some research and it is a natural infammatory which is a nice added bonus.

Not many props for the mighty Brocoli. Too many "eat your brocoli" nags from Mum? Its a super food, for any athlete. Now, go eat your brocoli!

Thinking about it... Avocado is probably my favorite veggie.

Is it a veggie?

We had this tonight as a side dish to some ground buffalo and yellow tomato mixed together garnished with olive oil and vinegar dressing...solid meal, all done in about 15 mins.

I believe it's a nut, actually.

It's a tie between Asparagus and Cucumbers.

Cabbage. All the way. Just fry up some cabbage with onion, dill, and butter, and I'll eat that shit all day.

Cabbage rolls.

asparagus with some melted butter is pretty good. cucumbers.....not a fan

Sliced cukes with a little bit of salt and pepper is good.

I like asparagus off the BBQ with a little bit of salt and pepper. Although my piss is absolutely rank afterwards.

asparagus with some melted butter is pretty good. cucumbers.....not a fan

Cucumbers in sammiches, and also "lazy cucumbers" is pretty good. Just put a dash of white vinegar, some salt, and some pepper on cucumbers.

Sliced cukes with a little bit of salt and pepper is good.

I like asparagus off the BBQ with a little bit of salt and pepper. Although my piss is absolutely rank afterwards.

Wrap your asparagus in some bacon (I like 2 pieces of asparagus and 1/2 slice, maybe a little smaller of bacon) and grill that shit up. Not a better side dish IMO. It is awesome.

Coat it w/a little oli before you put it on the grill, but not too much.

Wrap your asparagus in some bacon (I like 2 pieces of asparagus and 1/2 slice, maybe a little smaller of bacon) and grill that shit up. Not a better side dish IMO. It is awesome.

that sounds AWESOME

2 pieces of asparagus? 1/2 a slice of bacon? What's the point?

Back