Your Favorite Veggie

You can do the same asparagus bacon thing with Prosciutto as well. But some chevre or blue cheese really kicks things up a notch.

Broccoli, most people hate it but I can't get enough of the stuff.

You can do the same asparagus bacon thing with Prosciutto as well. But some chevre or blue cheese really kicks things up a notch.

I'm not a fan of prosciutto really, it tastes too salty to me. but I can throw in some blue cheese or chevre fo sho...

brussels sprouts or squash

did you know that broccoli, cabbage, brussels sprouts, cauliflower, and kale are all just variations of the same one species of plant, Brassica oleracea

brussels sprouts or squash

did you know that broccoli, cabbage, brussels sprouts, cauliflower, and kale are all just variations of the same one species of plant, Brassica oleracea

the_more_you_know2.jpg

I love any leafy green vegetable. Kale, spinach, turnip greens, brussel sprouts etc. You name it, I love 'em.

Beets are also amazing. And they turn your poo purple. Makes for fun times.

The mighty potato crushes all competition

2008_09_25-potato-varieties.jpg

PotatoVarieties1.jpg

Get out. You're not allowed to talk about a favorite anything here. It is purely an opinion that can vary from person to person. Your opinion means nothing. If there is no study proving what the best vegetable is, GTFO! I'm a regular here brah!!!!!

FOR ALL SPINACH LOVERS

Please try spinach shakes! I started a thread about this before.

When I make my shake at night, I use 1 scoop of protein, water, and a handful of raw, washed spinach. Blend it a bit longer than u normally would, and drink that shit. It tastes good and its a great way to add extra veggies to your diet.

DONT THINK JUST TRY IT.

Broccoli is an easy number 1.
Asparagus, peppers and spinach are tied for 2.
I know it's not a vegetable but I LOVE tomatoes.

Chinese broccoli.

Stupid how good it is. At first, you feel lame for getting it with dim sum, but in the end, its the best thing you ate the whole time. Yup, even better than deep fried things and pork.

The all-mighty onion. In salads, stews, roasts, on top of steaks, in burgers, stir-frys, whatever... it simply makes everything taste better and adds great nutritional value to your meals.

Back