Your favorite movie of 1996

Your favorite movie of 1996

• Total voters
TWISTER has gotten NO votes?! It was a great year for cinema but damn....Twister was the shit!

jingle-all-the-way.33334.jpg

I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone likes Independence Day. What a steaming pile of shit that movie is.

Hard to vote against Happy Gilmore, but Fargo was so damn good.

Fargo and Trainspotting are the two best films on that list. Happy Gilmore crushing both makes me say....

th

Kind of a pleb list...

No Sleepers.
No Courage Under Fire.
No Kingpin.
No The ghost and the Darkness.
No Sling Blade...

Apply yourself.

Favorite is Kingpin, but the best movie that year was Fargo.

I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone likes Independence Day. What a steaming pile of shit that movie is.

I was going to vote for Independance Day but as i happened to catch Scream just recently and was surprised that it stood the test of time it got my vote.

independence Day? Fuck you all. I have more taste in my penis

There were some movies that would have gotten my vote, but at the end of the day I had to give it to ID. I loved the movie as a kid and I'd be lying if I said that at that moment in time it wasn't my fav.

What's better than Will Smith punching an alien in the face and following up with a corny 90s pun? "Welcome to earth!"

There were some movies that would have gotten my vote, but at the end of the day I had to give it to ID. I loved the movie as a kid and I'd be lying if I said that at that moment in time it wasn't my fav.

What's better than Will Smith punching an alien in the face and following up with a corny 90s pun? "Welcome to earth!"

Welcome to Earf

Back