Your favorite insults

Shitbrick
Chumpstain
Cheesedick
"Do you lose IQ points when you go to the bathroom?" (Credit: Annie Potts in Pretty in Pink)
One of my favorites was when Jim Breuer said that (Atlanta Braves pitcher) John Rocker was "three genes from a monkey." Obviously, one must be selective in target with that one.

"Get fucked". If I want to get into a fight with someone who is with a loud mouth girl "leash your dog".

I never really insult people.
pepehands-clipart-7.png

You are as sharp as a marble.
or
When I am ordering people around and someone says , "what did you last slave die from?" I reply, from not listening.

1. up yours!
  2. filho da puta!
  3. la concha de tu madre!
  4. vaffanculo!

I like "putrid fucking cunt" or "simple fuck/prick," but I'm never really mad enough at anyone to use them.

all good choices but "thundercunt" is GOAT. Maybe as a middle-eastern man @Psychedelic would enjoy "thundercuck?"

Thunder doesn't go well with cuck.

If anything it's Thundercock. Thundercock the widower, slayer of cucks. The greatest superhero of our times and the answer to the decline of manliness.

Now I'm not saying that I am the great Thundercock himself, but we've never been seen in the same room.

Thunder doesn't go well with cuck.

If anything it's Thundercock. Thundercock the widower, slayer of cucks. The greatest superhero of our times and the answer to the decline of manliness.

Now I'm not saying that I am the great Thundercock himself, but we've never been seen in the same room.
unfortunately this guy has out-thundercocked all of us

"General insults" are a sign of a feeble mind and low birth station. Imo the insult needs to be particular to the person.

For example if i were speaking to @Overpressure i would tell him he was a pedantic nitwit string cheese dick loser cum stain piece of shit with the looks of a down syndrome afflicted baboon , the wit of a 13yr old drunk off of peach schnapps, and the IQ of a potato.

On the other hand if i were to be speaking to @Red Beard i would say something along the lines of

Psst guess what? Despite your proclivity for ass licking every1 here still no1 likes you, you self fellating poorly concealed homosexual, you're a tryhard clown oblivious to the fact that he's simply the retard adopted by the cool kids, a mascot who's allowed to sit with the football players during lunch but never , ever invited to any of the parties. Do yourself and the rest of the forum a favor and swan dive off an office building roof.

Hypothetically speaking, i would never actually say either of these things because im MrFriendly

On the other hand if i were to be speaking to @Red Beard i would say something along the lines of

Psst guess what? Despite your proclivity for ass licking every1 here still no1 likes you, you self fellating poorly concealed homosexual, you're a tryhard clown oblivious to the fact that he's simply the retard adopted by the cool kids, a mascot who's allowed to sit with the football players during lunch but never , ever invited to any of the parties. Do yourself and the rest of the forum a favor and swan dive off an office building roof.

Hypothetically speaking, i would never actually say either of these things because im MrFriendly

Are you mad I didn't invite you to the #workMOBtactics crew??? I mean you can come if you wanna...

"General insults" are a sign of a feeble mind and low birth station. Imo the insult needs to be particular to the person.

For example if i were speaking to @Overpressure i would tell him he was a pedantic nitwit string cheese dick loser cum stain piece of shit with the looks of a down syndrome afflicted baboon , the wit of a 13yr old drunk off of peach schnapps, and the IQ of a potato.
... this is known
<mma4>

I've been using "cum receptacle," "crotch-spawn," and "simp" a lot these days, especially the latter. Tired of all these men who supposedly have normal testosterone levels driving like 80-year-old Asian grandmas

all good choices but "thundercunt" is GOAT. Maybe as a middle-eastern man @Psychedelic would enjoy "thundercuck?"

apparently fuckboy has been ruined by nth wave feminazi's and now people more understand it as a guy trying to get into girls' pants.

On a related note, a chad used to be a fratboy style douchenozzle. Now chad means fuckboy ver 2.

Shit be confusing.

horsepussy
Mormon
Asswagon
Trout sniffer
Kevin, you’re such a disease

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby