Your favorite insults

Hope Solo is a female American soccer player. She posted a sex tape online, her vagina is notorious for being mid-shapen and not being nice to look at.
Yet when we go to a deli and get a roast beef sandwich, that has some meat hanging out over the side of the bread, you can helped but think, mmmmm, that looks delicious..<{ohyeah}>

Yet when we go to a deli and get a roast beef sandwich, that has some meat hanging out over the side of the bread, you can helped but think, mmmmm, that looks delicious..<{ohyeah}>

I’ve had an ex with extra-protruding labia.

Amazing woman, so kind and good to me ... I just couldn’t look past that ... Had to pull the ejector seat. Personally, that’s just not my cup of tea.

Derek & Clive. Anyone know these two?
This video does contain the C-word about a million times so don't play it at work. Full of insults.

"Cuck" is by far my favorite insult. It's somewhat of a casual insult these days in the West, but as a Middle-Eastern man, I find this to be an extremely insulting and emasculating thing to say, going straight for the manhood of the man you want to insult.

Plus, in my culture, cuckoldry is the lowest a man can get. If someone fucks your wife and you shoot them both, you get a pass (at worst, 4 months in jail) for it because it's an "honor crime", and what you did, you did to preserve your dignity as a man. Where I come form, it's more acceptable to be a murderer than a cuck, literally.

Thus, being a byproduct of my culture, I find it mindboggling how cuckoldry is being increasingly normalized in the West, and I'm very happy that I learned from the internet to call the people I dislike: "cucks". :D

Last edited:
'I wouldn't force feed you my shit if you were starving'

Amazing woman, so kind and good to me ... I just couldn’t look past that ... Had to pull the ejector seat. Personally, that’s just not my cup of tea.
I went out with this chick a long time ago, her labia were so big that the first time she took off her undies and bent over I thought she'd shit herself

Needle dick
Skin dick
Thundercunt
Cum dumpster
Fuck stick

Evangelical

Fucking jackwaggon

POS Cum dumpster

Shut your man pleaser (shut your mouth)

Fuckboy

You Foreskin throwaway

..and so much more. Basically whatever comes to mind in that spur of the moment

Needle dick
Skin dick
Thundercunt
Cum dumpster
Fuck stick

Evangelical
all good choices but "thundercunt" is GOAT. Maybe as a middle-eastern man @Psychedelic would enjoy "thundercuck?"

apparently fuckboy has been ruined by nth wave feminazi's and now people more understand it as a guy trying to get into girls' pants.

On a related note, a chad used to be a fratboy style douchenozzle. Now chad means fuckboy ver 2.

Shit be confusing.

Yeah.... vaginas are gross.!

you’re just the afterbirth, [insert person’s name here]. you slithered out of your mother’s filth. they should have put you in a glass jar on the mantlepiece.

twbb3.gif

Back