your favorite high level competitive fights casuals don't know about ?

Yes, 'open-ended' to the point of complete meaninglessness. That's the point. If GSP-Hendricks, Shogun-Machida etc. fights - PPVs that did 500,000+ buys - are the standard by which we define a 'casual', then a casual is someone who is only aware of megafights involving a breakout star and thus would be unaware of 99.99% of MMA fights that have taken place.

So that means almost every single fight in MMA history qualifies. And because it is such a retarded premise, people took it upon themselves to list fights they actually thought were genuinely obscure. Try to keep up.

So don't worry, you don't come across as a dick. More just oddly emotional and simple.
Yikes

Don't understand a word you say. Join date checks out, you must have heard about Conor and you created your account. Keep it up k

Don't understand a word you say. Join date checks out, you must have heard about Conor and you created your account. Keep it up kid
That doesn't come as a surprise.
That may be a reason I pay a little attention. If I had to guess though, I may have been drawn to the sport after serving alongside Cote. Keep swinging big shooter!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back