Your dream job you could actually achieve?

T-800
@Green
Reaction score
Mine would be a marine biologist diver. I like being in water and exploring the unknown has always seemed sick to me.

I know I'm not ever going to be an astronaut or gynecologist but being the guy who dives into the ocean and helps the marine biologist nerds I feel like I could do it.

So that's my dream job that's actually within grasp. What's yours?

I know I'm not ever going to be an astronaut or gynecologist but being the guy who dives into the ocean and helps the marine biologist nerds I feel like I could do it.

Don't give up on being a gynecologist bro. It only cost me $2k to get licensed by the Bangledeshi Doctors Association and all I had to pass was the captcha

I went from Masonry, to landscaping, to painting houses and commercial spaces, back to construction (demolition), to an office job (managing a sales office).

Now I sell my art (which is my dream job), and have a house with my wife.
Took awhile to get here but im here.

I have fumbled in many ways, but im here and I can't complain.

Much love to anyone trying to find their way.

I went from Masonry, to landscaping, to painting houses and commercial spaces, back to construction (demolition), to an office job (managing a sales office).

Your efforts paid off. Well done.

Congrats on getting out of masonry. I'm a lifer lol

You mean like the guy with a hood who axes heads off or the sadistic guy who pulls the lever on the electric chair or the guy who administers chemical execution?
Details strongly depend on the location of the workplace i think, but i don't like this theatric sadism. I would not want to saw people's head off with a butter knife Daniel Pearl style or anything like that. Clean swipe axe or sword decapitation is okay though. The job in my opinion should be to carry out the execution as competently clean and neat as possible.

Reactions: 666
The difference being I will tell a mothafucka to eat shit and walk off lol
That's my attitude too. I know I'm skilled in what I do so if you're an asshole I can become more asshole than you. I lose my job and you lose a good worker.

Back