Your best movie theatre experiences

Got a blowie while watching Finding Nemo at the Drive In.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-9778-1360274285-4.gif

district 9 midnight premiere.
and every skate video premiere I've ever been too.

High as a kite watching half baked...I think I was in eigth grade........the scene where he falls in front of the cops and then pretends to be a mime is probably the hardest I've laughed in my entire life ( I was really high)

Kids these days, can't even let a man enjoy a movie in peace.

LOL! I knew you wouldn't be able to resist. She was ten years older then me, 31, and a complete freak. I knew it was going in somewhere.

How the hell ya been man? Thought you swore off this place.

Jackass 3D

Was only me and 4 friends in the cinema and we were all baked, I don't think I've ever laughed so hard.

Crystal Skull because I got a handjob

Forgetting Sarah Marshall because I got a handjob & my gf let me lick her nipples

Seven. I've never seen a more depressed looking group of people leave a movie theatre in my life.

tripletap-1418913415.gif

Runner up would be The Blair Witch Project.

2f29c0c1-9ede-49a6-b3ed-eb735ff09130_blairwitch.gif

The Bourne Identity. I was shocked to see how many people were there opening night.

LOL! I knew you wouldn't be able to resist. She was ten years older then me, 31, and a complete freak. I knew it was going in somewhere.

How the hell ya been man? Thought you swore off this place.

LOL. Older women are fun. For whatever reason the pressure isn't there.

I've been great. Taking some mandatory time off from work due to an injury sustained while swinging from a rope and into a reservoir. Also pink eye. As long as interesting people post it's fun to drop by from time to time.

Watched The Prestige in this theatre. The perfect theatre for that movie.

Tuschinski_Inloop-0053_copy1.jpg

tuschinski-amsterdam-5(p:activity,754)(c:0).jpg

4ae3564cd76fe597e5f3ad2779e8721a.jpg

348s.jpg

MalukuCinemaTuschinski2.jpg

Tuschinski%20int2.jpg

Last edited:
I was this close || to smoking a cigarette during Fargo. My buddy and I were the only two in the theatre and we wanted to smoke so bad but we didn't want to get kicked out of Fargo. Kinda wish we lit up, still something I want to do even though I dont smoke anymore.

The projectionist can see you and would've been the first person to detect the smoke.

When I was in high school my friends would always brag about having sex at a movie theater when it was less crowded. But I was always like: "Can't the projectionist see you?"

Getting stoned before watching Jurassic World was awesome. I almost shed a tear when that original theme played as I contemplated the fact that I waited for this film for 14 years.

The Dark Knight was awesome as well.

Not a huge fan of Avatar but I saw at this huge mega 3D theater where all the seats were sold out(someone actually sold a ticket in line for like $60). The 3D sucked and the movie was average at best but it was cool to see a movie at such a large theater

The projectionist can see you and would've been the first person to detect the smoke.

When I was in high school my friends would always brag about having sex at a movie theater when it was less crowded. But I was always like: "Can't the projectionist see you?"

Let him watch, beats having to watch the same movie he would've seen x times by now.

Superbad. That was my senior year of high school and I was losing my god damn mind in that theater. Never heard a group of people laugh so hard, even at a comedy club for guys like Hannibal or Segura. That movie was truly hilarious.

Mad Max: Fury Road, hands down actually. I thought I had gotten to grumpy to top any of my previous experiences, but my first reaction was immediately that this was my best cinematic experience ever.

Second place was when I watched The Matrix alone without having heard anything about it beforehand. I had an evening to kill in a strange town, and went to the cinema. It was either The Mummy, or The Matrix. I knew of neither, but based on the posters alone, it seemed like a choice between an Indiana Jones rip-off and a Johnny Mnemonic rip-off.

I chose The Mummy. It didn't really satsify, so I saw The Matrix straight afterwards. I had no idea at all what awaited me.

Back