Your best method to fall asleep quickly?

Little thing called work all day....pass right the fuck out

Buy a movie on PPV
I swear the buy button on my remote is synced directly with my brain
I'll be wide awake fresh off a nap and the moment I click that buy button my eyes instantly start getting sleepy weepy as fuck and I'm out cold before the title screen appears

I used to have a terrible time trying to fall asleep. It was one of the biggest problems in my life and an every night struggle

Switching my shift at work so that I work later and its dark out when I get off helped immensely. No longer struggle. I get home from work and fall asleep as soon as I hit the bed

If it is a training night, I will get home around 10pm, have a shower and put relaxing clothes on. I will feel very sluggish and tired in around 10 minutes.

If it isn't a training night, I will just try reading/studying in bed.

It’s called exercise. I don’t need to do anything to fall asleep except lie in bed.

My best method to fall asleep quickly is to get into bed. I consistently get 8 or 9 hours of sleep Sun - Thurs. Friday and Saturday is up in the air.

I've always fallen asleep easy at night (can't take day naps even if tired) and I know how lucky I am to be able to sleep so easily.

Grey goose has never let me down...deep breathing helps too for you non substance abusers...

It’s called exercise. I don’t need to do anything to fall asleep except lie in bed.

You and me both....I don't mean in the same bed....ah crap saying that is making it sound weird. I didn't mean to make this weird. You're the gay one!

Good recovery ROKKO. Word.

Ejaculating, drinking, putting on a podcast to listen to... Drinking doesn't necessarily lead to the best sleep, though...

My favorite fall asleep game is to take 2 Tylenol p.m. ' s and jerk off , the trick is to try to finish before you fall asleep. The best thing is that you ALWAYS win.

I close my eyes and i’m gone in 2 minutes flat. Lol

I just don't get into bed until I'm ready to sleep.

Back