Your best method to fall asleep quickly?

Take melatonin, put phone out of reach, force myself to lie there with eyes closed.

My favorite fall asleep game is to take 2 Tylenol p.m. ' s and jerk off , the trick is to try to finish before you fall asleep. The best thing is that you ALWAYS win.
Jerking off after taking sleeping pills is the best, you last forever.

Meditate, deep breaths, stretch back and neck, lower body temperature (cold shower, AC). Seems to help me

for me it’s some light excercise to break a bit of sweat. then stretching.

After that listen to some chill tunes

I have a music playlist. Works every time.

I found out that as long as I worked out and had an active day I can fall asleep rather easy, oh and smoke weed.

The ONLY way I fall asleep quickly is if I'm super tired. Any other way doesn't work. So I need to have been awake for 15+ hours before I start getting really tired. 21-24 hours awake is even better. 25+ is the best.

I usually cry for 30-40min and I'm out like a light.

The ONLY way I fall asleep quickly is if I'm super tired. Any other way doesn't work. So I need to have been awake for 15+ hours before I start getting really tired. 21-24 hours awake is even better. 25+ is the best.
This can't be healthy

Beer, wine, liquor, and some hanky panky and you snooze for sure

Dude im the same, I have done extremely fatiguing shit for a living and still takes me 45mins to pass out. 36 hours no sleep and im out like a light

I read an article that said if you stick your finger up your ass then sniff it it makes you sleeep soundly.

Doctor gave me some medication to help with Anxiety at night - that knocks me out but have to be very careful the next morning as it tends to make me groggy

Back