Your best advice ever received?

If your parents ever walk in while you're masturbating...

...look them in the eye...

...and finish.
parents-catch-you-masterbating_o_1282559.jpg

"Get out before you get stuck." - Mr. Smith, 11th grade English teacher.

When referring to 'the reason someone should/would do things', "Why not?" D. Hall, 7th grade

I've never heard of this one actually. I can happily say though my un trained german shepherd has always had my back.

My boss told me this, hes an Iraq war vet. I take this advice as something he has experience with.

Do not worry about things that are outside of your control.

Stop worrying about things that are outside of your control.
Remember that scene in Jurassic wolrd where that Indian guy flying the helicopter says that "you're never really in control". Well that really stuck with me. As it's true I guess.

Thank you! Although I had no particular topic in mind while I created this thread, it was REAL advice I wanted.

I actually have a variant of it that's more home spun now.

"There are only three things a man should trust if he takes care of them. His truck, his gun, and his dog. And only the dog will shit on the floor."

I actually have a variant of it that's more home spun now.

"There are only three things a man should trust if he takes care of them. His truck, his gun, and his dog. And only the dog will shit on the floor."
That sounds pretty solid.!

"Brutalize them in bed once, and they're yours forever."

It's not my thing, unfortunately. But as I get older, I realize how wise it was.

Maybe this isn't fitting to my own thread but it got me thinking anyways.
My first proper boss was in his late forties. He had previously been a fireman in his earlier days.

He told me a story where they had to put out a house fire which had took full affect. After the fire had settled they founf one dead man inside. The man had died from the smoke, so most likely had died through his sleep through smoke inhalation before feeling the flames.

Anyway, when they tried to remove this intact male from his bed, he dismantled from his own skeleton.

My boss told me he looked fine apart from being dead. But he had essentially "been cooked".

He compared this to removing a mackerel from the oven. The meat just fell from the bones whilst attempting to move him.

I'm honestly not doing his story justice in the way I'm wording this, but I can assure you it was very morbid in his own words.

Never put your hands where you wouldn't put your dick. You'll go home with 5 and 5 every night.

Maybe this isn't fitting to my own thread but it got me thinking anyways.
My first proper boss was in his late forties. He had previously been a fireman in his earlier days.

He told me a story where they had to put out a house fire which had took full affect. After the fire had settled they founf one dead man inside. The man had died from the smoke, so most likely had died through his sleep through smoke inhalation before feeling the flames.

Anyway, when they tried to remove this intact male from his bed, he dismantled from his own skeleton.

My boss told me he looked fine apart from being dead. But he had essentially "been cooked".

He compared this to removing a mackerel from the oven. The meat just fell from the bones whilst attempting to move him.

I'm honestly not doing his story justice in the way I'm wording this, but I can assure you it was very morbid in his own words.

So, the best advice you received was about how to remove a burn victim’s body, and that it falls off the bone?

So, the best advice you received was about how to remove a burn victim’s body, and that it falls off the bone?
Lol! Jokes aside. He was only my boss for like a year. But he was one of those characters you only meet once if that makes sense. Wish he had of stayed around longer as he was one of those guys you could learn from.

"Learning from your own mistakes isn't wise. That's normal. Learning from the mistakes of others is true wisdom."

You will learn a lot more with your eyes and ears than you ever will with your mouth.
By a teacher in response to a student's question that had been answered during the lecture.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back