Your best advice ever received?

JabToucher

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello sherlads,
Just a random thread to ponder amongst ourselves the best advice for life in general to be of assistance perhaps.

I've had the misfortune of receiving very little advice myself. But the one bit of advice I remember fondly is, Don't do anything you cannot justify. The primes of this advice was in the workplace and told tom me by a supervisor, in the context of work.

So lets be avin you. Please bear all. Love to hear any generic advice that you wish you had of know previously.

"Don't drink out of that beer, I think that guy dropped his dip in it."
"Never trust a fart after 11pm."

To join a martial arts school ..first is was karate then Jiu-Jitsu been at it since.

"Look for the good in others and you will see the good in yourself" - Kenny Florian

"Life is 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you react to it"

Nobody cares what you are going to do, only what you have done

Get a reputation for showing up early and no one complains when your late.

"There's no hope with dope."
o-ZACK-MORRIS-facebook.jpg

"There's no hope with dope."
o-ZACK-MORRIS-facebook.jpg
Was not aware he had said that! Glad to hear he refuses the advances of the forbidden shrubbery!
Doing a lot better than that Mario Lopez, who uses violence in boxing training!

“Sometimes the grass on the other side is greener because it was fertilized with bullshit”

Never trust a short man

"The only two things you can trust in life are your sidearm and your dog. And I question the dog."

Don’t complain, don’t make excuses and work hard.

It’s worked for me so far.

If your parents ever walk in while you're masturbating...

...look them in the eye...

...and finish.

"The only two things you can trust in life are your sidearm and your dog. And I question the dog."
I've never heard of this one actually. I can happily say though my un trained german shepherd has always had my back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back