Your 5 most anticipated games of 2015

The Witcher 3
GTA V PC
Arkham Knight
Bloodborne
Hotline Miami 2

We're also slated to get the first chunk of the single player campaign for Star Citizen this year, but I'm not gonna hold my breath. It's done when it's done.

Edited in Hotline Miami, forgot about it.

Last edited:
1- Battlefront 3
2- The Division
3- Triad Wars
4- ???
5- profit

Arkham Knight is the only one I absolutely must play on launch.

GTA V for PC is just... kinda there. And Ubisoft has been too terrible lately for me to be excited for The Division.

Heh, how many people had The Order: 1886 in there? Bummer.

Anyway, for me, it's Yoshi's Woolly World, Zelda Wii U, Firewatch and King's Quest. If I had to add an extra one, it would be Mario Maker.

Last edited:
2015 only, in no order:

Bloodborne
Witcher 3
The Division
Final Fantasy XV (Being optimistic)
Uncharted

Witcher 3
Pillars of Eternity
Whatever Star Wars game they're going to make in anticipation of the new film

Uncharted 4
Arkham Knight
Witcher 3
Tekken 7
Star Wars: Battlefront

I don't think MGSV or FFXV are going to come out this year.

After this:

If this game isn't on everyone's list......

Yeah, really ^.

Arkham Knight
FF XV
Bloodborne
The Division
Silent Hills

Bloodborne
MGSV
The Witcher 3
FFXV
The Last Guardian(fuck you it's coming)

Fallout 4 (Bethesda press conference in June, expecting an annoucnement)
Witcher 3.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
Batman: Arkham Knight
Persona 5
Final Fantasy XV

Honourable mentions; Bloodborne, Yakuza 5, No Man's Sky, Wild, Mass Effect 4, Street Fighter V, Mortal Kombat X.

Fallout 4 for 2015? God I hope you're right.

I heard commentators suggest they're unlikely to announce the game and then have some very long development period after that; it's more likely that they've been working on the game for quite a while, and given the franchise's popularity, it will not be necessary to have a protracted media buildup. So basically when they announce it, it shouldn't take a year to release it, but it's probably already near done.
For sure we will get an announcement in June, but now some are saying it will be sooner.

I heard commentators suggest they're unlikely to announce the game and then have some very long development period after that; it's more likely that they've been working on the game for quite a while, and given the franchise's popularity, it will not be necessary to have a protracted media buildup. So basically when they announce it, it shouldn't take a year to release it, but it's probably already near done.
For sure we will get an announcement in June, but now some are saying it will be sooner.

So not only do you think it's a possibility but that it's also likely? Then I change my top 5 answer to drop Uncharted 4 and put in Fallout 4. I'm putting all my hopes into your post. I've been needing a new Fallout entry.

So not only do you think it's a possibility but that it's also likely? Then I change my top 5 answer to drop Uncharted 4 and put in Fallout 4. I'm putting all my hopes into your post. I've been needing a new Fallout entry.

That's a lot of pressure! Lol
But yeah I would say a q4 2015 release date is at least plausible, judging by what I've read. Its still all speculation though, plus a few "insider" bits of info floating around.
Recently decided to mod the shit out of New Vegas and give it a play through to hold me over till then.

Uncharted 4
Batman Arkham Knight
Mad Max
MSG5
No Man's Sky

Xenoblade Chronicles X
Tales of Zestiria
MGS5
Batman
FF Type-0

Back