Your 5 most anticipated games of 2015

Only one that immediately pops up in my head is MKX. Gonna have to buy a next gen console for that

The Phantom Pain.

Also lol at the two guys saying "Metal Gear 5".

MGS5
SC2 - LOTV
MKX

Can't quite say I'm 'excited' but they're the ones I have an interest in. They could suck, or I could be plesantly surprised.

In this era of gaming, I'm sick and tired of awesome trailers to get gamers excited, then it's a bait and switch for the shitty game that's released.

Because it hasnt been called "Metal Gear" since the early 90's. It was just a quip about how it's Metal Gear Solid now.

Do you give people shit for calling Grand Theft Auto GTA??? Who cares??

Do you give people shit for calling Grand Theft Auto GTA??? Who cares??

You're the one making a big deal out of a small comment on it so...
More over, calling Grand Theft Auto GTA makes sense because its the short abbreviation of it. Metal Gear 5 literally doesnt exist. A short abbreviation of Metal Gear Solid 5 would however be, MGS5.

On the actual topic though, even though it probably wont come out this year, SF5 will also be quite anticipated for me, atleast there will hopefully be some good info on it in the coming year.

You're the one making a big deal out of a small comment on it so...

Nope. Asked a question. Settle down.

People in this very thread have called The Legend of Zelda simply "Zelda", and called Batman: Arkham Knight simply "Batman". You must be furious. How do these grievous errors make you feel?

Okay, son. I'll settle.

People in this very thread have called The Legend of Zelda simply "Zelda", and called Batman: Arkham Knight simply "Batman". You must be furious. How do these grievous errors make you feel?

Because you decided to edit it in. I literally dont, it was a small note on the fact that Metal Gear isnt the name anymore and hasnt been for a long ass time. I always figured the people who were interested in the MG/MGS games were kind of into it and would actually know that, but I'm sure theres plenty of people who are just hyped about PP and wants to play it regardless of having played the older ones. Or they just call it Metal Gear, what do I know.

MGS5
SC2 - LOTV
MKX

Can't quite say I'm 'excited' but they're the ones I have an interest in. They could suck, or I could be plesantly surprised.

In this era of gaming, I'm sick and tired of awesome trailers to get gamers excited, then it's a bait and switch for the shitty game that's released.

You know, MGS5 has been the "it" in terms of trailers, but outside of Kojima pulling a MGS2 (which was still really good) I doubt the Phantom Pain will be bad. Cant really think of any of Kojimas game that has ever sucked, or even been mediocre.

5. No Mans Sky
4. Battlefront
3. The Witcher 3
2. Arkham Knight
1. Fallout 4. Yep, I'm calling it.

You know, MGS5 has been the "it" in terms of trailers, but outside of Kojima pulling a MGS2 (which was still really good) I doubt the Phantom Pain will be bad. Cant really think of any of Kojimas game that has ever sucked, or even been mediocre.

I wasn't impressed with the $30 demo, seemed like a step down from MGS4 in terms of gameplay.

But I'm keeping an open mind.

I wasn't impressed with the $30 demo, seemed like a step down from MGS4 in terms of gameplay.

But I'm keeping an open mind.

Yeah, I cant say I was too happy about it. I was pretty mad at Capcom when they pulled that shit with Dead Rising 2 though Ground Zeroes is worse I think.

I cant really say I feel the same about the gameplay (only thing that was kind of stupid was the slowmo if you get caught but you can turn it off so its not a big deal for me).

MGS4. I LOVE the MGS series but goddamn I did not like 4.

I thought it was a great game, but if I'm perfectly honest, I'm way more into Big Boss story than Solids. 4 was a great end to the whole story and the series.

I was very satisfied with the story, it wrapped up perfectly.

The gameplay was awesome, but I wished there was more of it. It's a very short game when the cutscenes are skipped.

Hopefully Hitman 6 and that new rainbow six game if it's still in production. Siege I believe it was called.

1. Quantum Break

2. The Division

3. Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

4. Star Wars Battlefront III

5. Final Fantasy XV

HM: Inside , Scalebound, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Evolve, Arkham Knight

Hopefully Hitman 6 and that new rainbow six game if it's still in production. Siege I believe it was called.

It's been announced for 2015. Yes it's called Siege.

Good list here with trailers. http://www.stuff.tv/3ds/25-most-anticipated-games-2015/feature

Last edited:
Helldiver is all that springs to mind for me. I am sure a bunch of my early access ir beta games officially come out 2015 but it is hard to count them.

Back