Your 5 most anticipated games of 2015

Persona 5
Metal Gear 5
MKX
Tekken 7
Uncharted 4

Well, I hate to be a shameless plug-in, but I did make a post on my WordPress earlier today, which I basically run for the sole purpose of getting feedback on my write-ups.

Awful, Corrupt, Shady, Little Plug-In

In case you guys don't want to check that out, basically:

1. MGSV: Phantom Pain
2. Persona 5
3. Zelda Wii U
4. Dragonball Xenoverse
5. Final Fantasy XV

I also talk about some other titles I'm excited about, though. I guess so that this post isn't entirely irredeemable, I should at least talk about why. #1 because I'm a shameless little puppy dog at the mere mention of 'Metal Gear', #2 because ATLUS produces some of the most polished and well made RPGs in the industry and the Persona games are basically their flagship at this point, #3 because I've played every 3D Zelda and I've beaten all of them except for Majora and I'm not about to miss out on this one with a perfectly good Wii U in my possession, #4 because Xenoverse looks objectively awesome, and #5 because I'm hoping Square Enix will pull its head out of its proverbial @$$ and not disappoint me again.

5 - DMC: Devil May Cry Definitive Edition/Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition
4 - Rise of the Tomb Raider
3 - The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D
2 - Scalebound
1 - The Legend of Zelda Wii U

The next inevitable call of duty.

The next inevitable assassin's creed.

Someone compile a list from the top mentions. 9 games + 1 "Other".

1. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
2. Evolve
3. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
4. Final Fantasy XV
5. Star Wars: Battlefront III
6. Uncharted 4
7. The Legend of Zelda (untitled) WiiU
8. The Division
9. No Mans Sky
10. Other (Name below)

Is this a good list?

Guess I'm the only one that cares about Dead Island 2. I'm looking forward to it.

MGS 5: The phantom pain
Zelda for Wii U
BLOODBORNE!!
Salt and Sanctuary
No Man's Sky
The Witcher 3
Batman: Arkham knight
Mortal Kombat X
Cuphead (that's 2015, right?)

I'm also kinda interested in seeing what the Division is like after some stuff I heard in december. Basically a better version of the Destiny formula with a proper hub and an actual story.
It's still a shooter though, so hard to get too excited.

I've seen this mentioned once (by you). Should be replaced with Arkham Knight.

Evolve is on a lot of publishers top anticipated games of 2015 and is one of the most hyped games of 2015. That's why I put it there. I was considering Arkham Knight too but then I looked at the list and couldn't think of anything to take off.

That's what the "Other" option is for. There are other games like Battlefield 4 Hardline, Halo 5 Guardians, Quantum Break, Street Fighter V, Mortal Kombat X, Rise of the Tomb Raider which didn't make the cut either, which are arguably more popular then Arkham Knight.

Yeah ok. Arkham was mentioned 8 times in this thread. Evolve once by you and so your argument makes total sense.

Yeah ok. Arkham was mentioned 8 times in this thread. Evolve once by you and so your argument makes total sense.

lol I didn't realize this was a popularity contest. But Madmick did say top mentions so sure why not. I'm not going to argue over a poll on a fuckin' video game board. Nerds.

I guess you're just mad that not all your picks got on the poll. Cry more.

Yeah I'm not arguing. I'm just pointing out your flawed, obviously illogical post. I'm a nerd? I just counted 8 posts that mentioned a game versus your one post. You're the one spouting on about publishers top games.

And yeah, Mick did say count mentions and you decided to throw in a game only you mentioned. So don't get butt hurt because I called you on it.

Not to mention, it would be essentially busting the poll by excluding a game that had a legitimate chance to win so you could feel better about having your game on it.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm not arguing. I'm just pointing out your flawed, obviously illogical post. I'm a nerd? I just counted 8 posts that mentioned a game versus your one post. You're the one spouting on about publishers top games.

And yeah, Mick did say count mentions and you decided to throw in a game only you mentioned. So don't get butt hurt because I called you on it.

lol I'm not mad at all. Put Knight on there I don't care. He just asked for 9 suggestions and I was the only one that gave a list. It was up for revision. I didn't see you putting up a list.

I put Evolve in there because it's a fresh new IP and Arkham Knight while looking awesome is already the 4th one in the series and I would think a new IP is more intriguing. Plus it's getting a lot more buzz from what I can tell on places like IGN, Gamespot, Gametrailers, Kotaku and other carte blanche sites. I didn't put it there because I thought it deserved to be there.

Also I didn't initially see that Mick put "mentions" I thought he meant most anticipated. Also nice going through the entire post to count the votes. Must be nice to have all that free time to tirelessly comb a thread and tabulate all the votes.

Also I didn't initially see that Mick put "mentions" I thought he meant most anticipated. Also nice going through the entire post to count the votes. Must be nice to have all that free time to tirelessly comb a thread and tabulate all the votes.

It took about 30 seconds moron.

in no particular order:

Yoshis Woolly World
New Zelda for Wii U
Uncharted 4
Arkham Knight
The Division

Back