Young Turks on Ronda suicide situation...

Wait they think joe fucking rogan is too far on the right.?Jeeeeeeeesus they must be so far left they're not on the map anymore.
Since Rogan isn't anti Sam Harris, as that's what Cenk believes everyone in the world should be, then Rogan must be really right wing.

Sam Harris caused a big drift for TYT, that dave or dan Rubin had to quit, it wasn't until Fergueson that TYT had more mountains of shit to work off of that they banded together.

Hook, line, sinker. Rousey got everyone's attention again. All hail the queen of popcorn!
As long as the attention culminates in her getting KTFO again, I don't mind. For now. After that happens, though, I hope she does drop off the face of the planet.

As long as the attention culminates in her getting KTFO again, I don't mind. For now. After that happens, though, I hope she does drop off the face of the planet.

I wouldn't mind seeing Holm vs. Rousey 3: third time is (hopefully) a charm

I love how people ITT is all like "Who? Why should we care about The Young Turks and listen to them???"

Well,you neckbeards are talking,listening,discussing with unknown people on Sherdog 24/7. How is that any different or any better?

Stop being ignorant and give their opinions a value whether you know them or not. They don't have to be 'someone' to have an opinion

Ha,I just called some Americans 'Stop being ignorant'

But Roosh, Ramzpaul, Gavin McInnes, Milo Yiannopolis and the rest of the "alt-right" are trusted reputable sources? lol Atheist you are quite a character.

Never_stop_being_you_pink_watermarked_copy.jpg

I am a fan of RamzPaul, Gavin McInnis and Milo, but I do not care at all for Roosh V.

I wouldn't mind seeing Holm vs. Rousey 3: third time is (hopefully) a charm
I'd mind seeing Ronda win so if that is a prerequisite, no thanks. But seeing Ronda drummed out of the sport in her third defeat to Holly wouldn't be bad at all.

I love how people ITT is all like "Who? Why should we care about The Young Turks and listen to them???"

Well,you neckbeards are talking,listening,discussing with unknown people on Sherdog 24/7. How is that any different or any better?

Stop being ignorant and give their opinions a value whether you know them or not. They don't have to be 'someone' to have an opinion

Ha,I just called some Americans 'Stop being ignorant'

You really are playing devil's advocate, or you're just butthurt we give no shaits about them.
At least if people here on sherdog discuss something it would be about something we are fans of, unlike these sh1t buckets acting like journalists with abundant knowledge of the subect/s.
I wonder who the neckbeard is?

g1358455473241611937.jpg

WHo the fuck are these people, and why the fuck is an armenian girl in a turkish show.....da fuck?

The young turks... The historical group that done the genocide hmm great.
Tyt are terrorist
Only time I found them funny was on a piece on the Zimmerman road rage.

You really are playing devil's advocate, or you're just butthurt we give no shaits about them.
At least if people here on sherdog discuss something it would be about something we are fans of, unlike these sh1t buckets acting like journalists with abundant knowledge of the subect/s.
I wonder who the neckbeard is?

g1358455473241611937.jpg

If I put my trust in anyone, it's these guys. :rolleyes:

giphy.gif

LOL.

"anti white"... please. They love Bernie Sanders.

You can tell there's quite a few Trump supporters here, lol. #DumpTrump

But Roosh, Ramzpaul, Gavin McInnes, Milo Yiannopolis and the rest of the "alt-right" are trusted reputable sources? lol Atheist you are quite a character.

Well the Young Turks sucks and McInnes and Milo are great.

Back