Young Turks on Ronda suicide situation...

Young Turks and Ronda. Made for each other.

TYT are scum.

Ben Shapiro also has weighed in on this Ronda suicide issue as well.:)

Jesus dude find something else to do with your time

Jee, i wonder why you are upset? Oh wait, it's because you have always been on Ronda's dick and are salty that she lost and that you had to eat crow. I think YOU should find something else to do with your time instead of white knighting her constantly. It's pathetic and sad.

People are gonna talk shit weather you win or lose, people are gonna laugh at you and call you the best ever, you take the good with the bad and move on. She unfortunately wears her emotions on her sleeves and clearly cant control them. She is filthy rich, will still go down as one of the best women to do it, and will continue to gain opportunities.....she has no right nor reason to be contemplating suicide. Someone needs to bring the b*%$# down to earth and remind her their are people with far, far worse off situations who dont cry or get angry at the slightest breeze.

LOL at all you babies getting hysterical because you can't handle Cenk and TYT telling it like it is.

Why hasn't this thread been deleted?

Every other Ronda thread has been deleted in a fit of rage.

People are gonna talk shit weather you win or lose, people are gonna laugh at you and call you the best ever, you take the good with the bad and move on. She unfortunately wears her emotions on her sleeves and clearly cant control them. She is filthy rich, will still go down as one of the best women to do it, and will continue to gain opportunities.....she has no right nor reason to be contemplating suicide. Someone needs to bring the b*%$# down to earth and remind her their are people with far, far worse off situations who dont cry or get angry at the slightest breeze.

Ronda shared a brief moment directly after the fight in which she felt she'd lost everything (and was possibly still feeling the effects of the KO) where she had a brief moment of weakness and she had every right to feel that way. Other people have felt far worse for far less.

Last edited:
Young Turks did an episode on Ronda,sharing their opinion on Rondas state of mind:

Ana is completely uninformed. Ronda was talking about being in the hospital. She hadn't seen ANY of the memes. She didn't look at the memes, presumably, all the way up until now. She cut herself off from twitter ever since TUF. She was just imagining the reaction that people were having at most, and had so much of her incredibly ego tied up in being an undefeated fighter but she crashed and burned, shot down by Queen Holly! To turn that into a bullying narrative just shows the victimhood mentality that comes so easy for Ana and TYT in general.

An Aremnian that calls herself a Young Turk

How confused

Nobody gives a shit what the young turds think.

I'm loving all the anti-liberal posts in this thread.
smiley20heart_zpskdqtap9j.gif

Ana is completely uninformed. Ronda was talking about being in the hospital. She hadn't seen ANY of the memes. She didn't look at the memes, presumably, all the way up until now. She cut herself off from twitter ever since TUF. She was just imagining the reaction that people were having at most, and had so much of her incredibly ego tied up in being an undefeated fighter but she crashed and burned, shot down by Queen Holly! To turn that into a bullying narrative just shows the victimhood mentality that comes so easy for Ana and TYT in general.

I agree. It's all an act to gain sympathy, conveniently when the SI cover comes out. Still hasn't properly congratulated Holm for winning, other than a 1 second joke on SNL. She's trying to change the narrative of her story from "arrogant sore looser falls from grace" to "woe it's me". I defended her when everyone was piling on, but this act is just classless as fuck. If she wants to get back in people's good graces, all she needs to say is "I fucked up, I wasn't prepared, Holly was the better fighter that night, I'll be back". But instead she wants to turn it into a pity party for herself.

Hook, line, sinker. Rousey got everyone's attention again. All hail the queen of popcorn!

Why are these conservative neckbeards so obsessed with this idea of well hung back men fucking their wives/GFs? If you were to open up their browser history it would just be blacked.com all the way down.

Why are these conservative neckbeards so obsessed with this idea of well hung back men fucking their wives/GFs? If you were to open up their browser history it would just be blacked.com all the way down.
What? Can you show an example? I don't see any post related to yours.

Your information is 2 years old, they've parted ways since the end of 2014, Cenk feels that Rogan is too right wing, and Joe feels that Cenk is too crazy.

TYT is a horrible channel, as someone who watched them since the beginning, they became sniffing their own farts and loving it, right around 2013.

What's really sad is that they are the best produced youtube show.

Wait they think joe fucking rogan is too far on the right.?Jeeeeeeeesus they must be so far left they're not on the map anymore.

I refuse to watch the Young Turds. Lying leftist anti-white cuck scumbags.
But Roosh, Ramzpaul, Gavin McInnes, Milo Yiannopolis and the rest of the "alt-right" are trusted reputable sources? lol Atheist you are quite a character.

Never_stop_being_you_pink_watermarked_copy.jpg

Back