Young Turks on Ronda suicide situation...

I'm actually clicking on "ignore" on every shertard that starts a Ronda thread, that's a great filter to hide the shitty talkers on sherdog.

From the other side of the aisle:

%28JamieF%29__Turk182%281%29.jpg

That guy is mentally retarded. I have three hours of evidence.

Salty your other shit thread got moved? Start a new thread with some worthless opinion.

Great, the Young Turks give their opinion on something... seems legit.

eFxYxp8.gif

lol had to be young turks worse news everr

They're elitist left wingers, but they do have some solid insights. Specifically Cenk does. I listened to him on Dan Carlin's Common Sense, and Cenk was clearly intelligent.

Cenk is correct that one loss shouldn't do this to her. But that's why people here mock her for this.

LOL at the Kanye bashing.
the young turks are anti white cucks
Cucks...? You mean like, cuckholds?

The Young Turks.... A bunch of pussy Liberal leftwing nutjobs.

They can opinionize all they want (especially since they probably don't know much about MMA and depression), but just remember: opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

Who watches tyt anymore? Unless its for laughs, they spread mostly racist SJW nonsense

They have many sub channels, one of them is TYT sports. They have a brunette bimbo, it's like she's a blond from the Valley and fell in some mud, then came to work.
Mike
Winkle
Winklejohn!
NAILED IT!

calling him some trainer that Holly, i guess still works with...

fucking christ, one of the longest coach/fighter relationships in MMA, and they barely flub through it.

THEY THINK Jackson/Wink mma, is different ppl!, they're thinking wow, so many Winkle ppl in Albuquerque

This is the extent that 3 fuckwits can go reporting for TYT. OH! Jon Jones supports Holly Holm, that must be cool.

Just watch that whole 8 minute clip, if you dare, just 3 retards talking.

It's not the fact that they should know Jackson/Wink, or JW is "JUST" an academy. No, a few google searches, and you would have seen that JW is one of the top 3 premiere MMA gyms in the world, if they said something smart... like i don't know, Jackson/Wink is the Harvard of MMA, ppl would fucking understand and relate to it.

But they don't, b/c they don't even take the time to do basic reporting.

Back