Crime Young female cop killed in the line of duty today

Similar thing happened not long ago to another young female officer right after she got off of her maternity leave. She goes on a call for domestic disturbance and some guy opened fire and killed her and another officer.

Damn, They put their lives on the line for the job.

If the situation was reversed half of you would be saying "good shoot". So don't get indignant now.

With that said this is a sad story and the woman didnt deserve that. Prayers to her family.
Fuck off...if it was the other side of the coin you will be crying "another bad cop got an itchy finger"....

for female police officers, is PIG still the official slur, or is it gender-adapted?

I hate how everyone hates on cops but treat firefighters like they’re some fucking hero. Firefighters make more and sit around most of the fucking time battling very predictable fires most of the time, whereas humans are straight up psychopaths who can blast you at any time. Props to cops

breann-leath.png
Nothing she could have done. Drunk asshole opened fire on the police the moment they knocked on the door.

We should try to show a little respect to cops. There are people blasting at them literally the second they knock on a door.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.whio.com/news/national/indianapolis-police/CIXZVYJBT5GPJNK24JASDX6BEY/?outputType=amp
We should show a LOT more respect to the cops.

According to some local edgelords, all cops are trigger happy killers looking for victims.

RIP

My. condolences to her family and friends.

I hate how everyone hates on cops but treat firefighters like they’re some fucking hero. Firefighters make more and sit around most of the fucking time battling very predictable fires most of the time, whereas humans are straight up psychopaths who can blast you at any time. Props to cops
Firefighters start milking the “hero” bull shit early by bringing the big red truck to schools.

its harder to become a firefighter in CA as a white man than it is to be governor. Go to Transparent Ca website where you will find 1000+ firefighters making more than $150k in overtime alone. Most cops are those who couldn’t win the firefighter lottery.

firefighters in many states are no different than longshoremen. It’s like winning the best lottery in the US

Really? Do you feel that badly about yourself that you’ll post dumbass memes in a story that I would never have thought would be even thought of to do that, just to get attention?

It's almost like there's a middle ground where we can both appreciate the incredible difficulties and stresses and life threatening situations some cops face on the job while at the same time condemning in no uncertain terms those bad cops who behave as if they are above the law.

We should start by increasing the training and qualifications needed to be a cop. Doing so would have added benefit of increasing wages and social status of the police force.

Imagine if we lowered the standard for doctors to what we require to be a cop? People would hate doctors and they'd be killing people left and right. I've heard it argued that the reason the standards are so low is because of lack of recruits, but there are more doctors in the US than police officers, so that sort of defeats that argument.

It just boils down to money I guess.

Back