Crime Young female cop killed in the line of duty today

Garnet_StrongerThanYou

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
breann-leath.png
Nothing she could have done. Drunk asshole opened fire on the police the moment they knocked on the door.

We should try to show a little respect to cops. There are people blasting at them literally the second they knock on a door.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.whio.com/news/national/indianapolis-police/CIXZVYJBT5GPJNK24JASDX6BEY/?outputType=amp

<Waaah> rip but idgaf about no cops . Now stop quoting me and go cry somewhere
Then it would be a good idea in the future to not enter threads with the words "cop killed in the line of duty" in the title.

This is the other side of the coin. People are always quick to condemn cops, myself included, when they fuck up or use excessive force but nobody wants to hear how difficult and violent the job can be at times. It's a shame and a waste when any innocent person loses their life due to a senseless act of violence whether they are wearing a badge or not.

<Waaah> rip but idgaf about no cops . Now stop quoting me and go cry somewhere

You'll be crying to the cops, begging them to help you find the assailant next time you get raped in the back of your favorite club. The first few times you wanted it...but now these guys are just taking advantage of you.

Last edited:
breann-leath.png
Nothing she could have done. Drunk asshole opened fire on the police the moment they knocked on the door.

We should try to show a little respect to cops. There are people blasting at them literally the second they knock on a door.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.whio.com/news/national/indianapolis-police/CIXZVYJBT5GPJNK24JASDX6BEY/?outputType=amp

That's fucked up. Being a cop is dangerous. And many people will hate you no matter how good of a person you are.

This is the other side of the coin. People are always quick to condemn cops, myself included, when they fuck up or use excessive force but nobody wants to hear how difficult and violent the job can be at times. It's a shame and a waste when any innocent person loses their life due to a senseless act of violence whether they are wearing a badge or not.

It's almost like there's a middle ground where we can both appreciate the incredible difficulties and stresses and life threatening situations some cops face on the job while at the same time condemning in no uncertain terms those bad cops who behave as if they are above the law.

If the situation was reversed half of you would be saying "good shoot". So don't get indignant now.

With that said this is a sad story and the woman didnt deserve that. Prayers to her family.

Back