Crime Young female cop killed in the line of duty today

breann-leath.png
Nothing she could have done. Drunk asshole opened fire on the police the moment they knocked on the door.

We should try to show a little respect to cops. There are people blasting at them literally the second they knock on a door.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.whio.com/news/national/indianapolis-police/CIXZVYJBT5GPJNK24JASDX6BEY/?outputType=amp

Too bad..very pretty too

Cute kid. Sad story. RIP.

We should start by increasing the training and qualifications needed to be a cop. Doing so would have added benefit of increasing wages and social status of the police force.

Imagine if we lowered the standard for doctors to what we require to be a cop? People would hate doctors and they'd be killing people left and right. I've heard it argued that the reason the standards are so low is because of lack of recruits, but there are more doctors in the US than police officers, so that sort of defeats that argument.

It just boils down to money I guess.
I agree with you 100%. However, you are off with why the standards are lowered. The hiring standards are lowered in order to increase ranks for certain demographics. This is often referred to as a CAPS initiative and they are trying to hire to reflect the communities they patrol. I don’t care about race, gender, sexual orientation or anything of that nature. I do care about whether you are educated, physically fit, and mentally stable to name a few things that should be mandatory for this profession.

Back