Relationship You thought your life sucked?

Cliff

Is ex-gf was a prostitute that his father fck'd.
and she had a child, and the child was his father child....

May the God of your choice bless you forever.

Reactions: Isa
orange_6bac69a0-b41e-40e7-82a3-70610515d33d_900x.png

Delusions are most often caused by schizophrenia. Paranoia, beliefs of being persecuted, making strange associations, a story out of a movie; we've got it all here. The whole point of psychotic symptoms is that you're not able to tell apart from reality from fiction, so saying that "you know it's not a delusion" has no weight. With relationship issues normal people are untrustworthy storytellers on good day because they present the events in a way that make them look like innocent victims of their partner or of circumstances. A schizophrenic storyteller? I don't buy it. I do buy that he's having a mental health relapse. It's funny how little the average person knows about disorders like schizophrenia.

Go find the old article about Donny the punk from the 80s or something. Now that life fucking sucked.

This is NOTHING compared to fucked up shit that happens to people... This is Jerry Springer shit..

When i feel like shit i think of Lars.. "shortened" Lasse from here on.. that's how us swedes shorten things.. now you now..

Anyhoo..

When my friend was a carpenter Lasse was a foreman in his mid 40's with a nice house, a 16yo daughter and a lovely wife..

He was an overweight, friendly, humanitarian guy.. generally very well liked..

One day he comes home finding his wife hanging from the staircase.. she had a history of depression but seemed to be doing fine..

Ofcourse this is a huge blow.. the fucked up thing is on the same day, one year later he finds his daughter swinging from the same staircase..

Let me remind you Lasse was a friendly drunk, nice to animals and generally a good guy.. just like most of us try to be..

Anyhow he sells the house, buys an appartment and a very fast Porsche.. like any guy he loves driving a fast car and with his life changed forever he reaches fuck it..

One day he let's a very fast guy set a lap time for him just to see what the car can really do without a fat amateur behind the wheels..

Since the God Of Suffering really thought Lasse fucked his son the fast guy crashes and the insurance doesn't cover drivers under 24..

Here we are.. a couple of years later.. Lasse has been very quiet.. probably since no one is asking him how he is.. everyone can imagine exactly how he feels..

One day one of the younger guys at work convinces him to come to floorball.. just for fun..

Lasse has a heart attack.. (un)fortunately one of the guys is straight from the military and performs a heroic CPR keeping Lasse alive..

The first words he says to the guy in the ambulance is "why couldn't you have let me go"..

Not a feel good story but when i feel like a fuck up or as that the world, the reptiles and the illuminati is against me I think of Lasse and i realize things could be spectacularly worse..

Cliffs damn bro you know the routine

Mental issues he lives in his garage what lol

It's not that long of a video. He falls in love with a single mother who has a kid that he really likes and wants to be a father to. He thought his parents were happily married but it turns out his father is having sex with prostitutes and his mother knew about it. One of the prostitutes his father used is the woman this guy is in a relationship with and the boy is his father's progeny. This guy has some mental issues that haven't been helped by the drugs he uses.

Delusions are most often caused by schizophrenia. Paranoia, beliefs of being persecuted, making strange associations, a story out of a movie; we've got it all here. The whole point of psychotic symptoms is that you're not able to tell apart from reality from fiction, so saying that "you know it's not a delusion" has no weight. With relationship issues normal people are untrustworthy storytellers on good day because they present the events in a way that make them look like innocent victims of their partner or of circumstances. A schizophrenic storyteller? I don't buy it. I do buy that he's having a mental health relapse. It's funny how little the average person knows about disorders like schizophrenia.

Smacks of BPD imo.

Reactions: MTT
I would just... Disappear. I'd get some backpacking gear, get an indestructible P.O.S. car and just...

Go.

I wouldn't give them the satisfaction of me harming myself.

Thats nothing really

I had neighbour in rus who has been screaming non stop for 27 years everyday due to mentall illness

Lets not get started with street kids in sewers

Back