Relationship You thought your life sucked?

God damn. Well he appears to be doing alright, all things considered. Seems like a guy who'd be worth having a few pints with.

On a related note, that dude looks and sounds like a slightly older version of Jordan from Every Time I Die.

tumblr_lil5tp26zI1qzu954o1_500.jpg

Even heavier is that its the screamers mom taking care of him and shes sane and has to listen to it,for 27 years so far

There is no love like that of a parent for their child... WOW!

Poor bastard.

How about the one where the dude catches his kid fucking the dog only to get it all turned around on him.

So his parents are human beings and he ignored red flags with a woman and got burned by the experience. Surprise, you have a brother!

He is throwing the toys out of his pram and needs to grow up/get a grip. Man, what a brat.

Yeah this is an example of using wording to make something fucked up seem not that. "So his parents are human beings" yeah that's what it is. Can't blame your father for banging your gf he's a human being he couldn't help himself it's a human thing. Wtf sort of trash logic is that?

Most times someone uses the phrase "needs to grow up" they usally are telling said person to eat shit and people aren't going to voluntarily eat shit so you're not helping.

WTF is wrong with people? Why in the world would you make a video about something like this. Pathetic attention grab attempt.

The way I read it, the dad knew.

Everybody knew.

Except this dude.

Until he did.
oh, sheesh, betrayed by everyone then. It'd feel like a total conspiracy against you.
The sortof of thing that is so improbable to occur, and then even more improbable that everyone would conspire to keep it secret, that it could totally and fairly drive you insane when it comes out.

speaking on insane why did the daddy raw dog a hooker and why wasn't she on birth control if she was getting raw dogged as a hooker.

oh, sheesh, betrayed by everyone then. It'd feel like a total conspiracy against you.
The sortof of thing that is so improbable to occur, and then even more improbable that everyone would conspire to keep it secret, that it could totally and fairly drive you insane when it comes out.

speaking on insane why did the daddy raw dog a hooker and why wasn't she on birth control if she was getting raw dogged as a hooker.

According to the video, the dude says she did it to trap his dad (but I guess it could've been anybody, who knows) into paying her child support for 18 years, etc.

What a little wuss. My dad didn't give me shit besides "Work hard. Don't fuck up or there will be hell to pay." Which isn't too bad considering all the dirtbag or deadbeat dads around the world. I'd let him bang some filthy whore for a truck no problem. And he gets stuck being responsible for the kid? Win, win.

I'd still have to slap him around for cheating on my mom though.

He seems to have rebounded nicely. Here he is in his new garage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back