Relationship You thought your life sucked?

in the mid to late 80's ex Rolling Stone Bill Wyman was banging a 14 year old, he married her at 18, her mum was happy with the romance and ended up marrying Wyman's song from a previous marriage, so the son was his own dad's father in law.
lol - amazing!!

When I read the cliff notes another poster wrote, I thought the guy was accidentally dating his own mother....which would have been all kinds of fucked up.

"ex-gf was a prostitute that his father fck'd and she had a child, and the child was his father child...." .

Delusions are most often caused by schizophrenia. Paranoia, beliefs of being persecuted, making strange associations, a story out of a movie; we've got it all here. The whole point of psychotic symptoms is that you're not able to tell apart from reality from fiction, so saying that "you know it's not a delusion" has no weight. With relationship issues normal people are untrustworthy storytellers on good day because they present the events in a way that make them look like innocent victims of their partner or of circumstances. A schizophrenic storyteller? I don't buy it. I do buy that he's having a mental health relapse. It's funny how little the average person knows about disorders like schizophrenia.

I can't diagnose someone through a computer screen but there is a slew of red flags. I am fairly sure you're correct.

oh, sheesh, betrayed by everyone then. It'd feel like a total conspiracy against you.
The sortof of thing that is so improbable to occur, and then even more improbable that everyone would conspire to keep it secret, that it could totally and fairly drive you insane when it comes out.

speaking on insane why did the daddy raw dog a hooker and why wasn't she on birth control if she was getting raw dogged as a hooker.

He says she got pregnant intentionally to trap his dad. DNA proves parentage and she gets child support. Maybe she just hooked up with this guy to troll his dad.

in the mid to late 80's ex Rolling Stone Bill Wyman was banging a 14 year old, he married her at 18, her mum was happy with the romance and ended up marrying Wyman's song from a previous marriage, so the son was his own dad's father in law.

Plot twist. He then gets his ex pregnant and his little bro will have a little bro who's older bro is his little bros dad.

This is getting close to the old Ray Stevens song.

Yeah this is an example of using wording to make something fucked up seem not that. "So his parents are human beings" yeah that's what it is. Can't blame your father for banging your gf he's a human being he couldn't help himself it's a human thing. Wtf sort of trash logic is that?

Most times someone uses the phrase "needs to grow up" they usally are telling said person to eat shit and people aren't going to voluntarily eat shit so you're not helping.

Naw, perhaps I need to explain my position to you, I never said it wasn't fucked up, I said his parents were human beings, human beings do the worst shit in the world. This hardly registers on the shit behaviour scale.

Of course he can blame his parents for their keeping quiet about their private life, but trashing his dad's property and getting off of staring at him, plus his "I'm going to sell all my shit for cheap booze" is just him punishing his parents for not living up to his wants. It's a toddler tantrum.

That is still being part of a dysfunctional relationship. He should cut them out of his life if he's going to, or forgive em if he ain't. Trying to hurt himself to hurt others that wronged you is so fucking weak.

So yeah, he's acting like a child, he is the one carrying the problem. The situation was massively shit but no one's dead and he has all his limbs, in the grand scheme of things life goes on.

So if he adopted the kid......would he be that kid's father AND brother and the same time?
"frother can you tell me what internet pron is and then take on the fatherly role of telling me how to delete my history?"

The way I read it, the dad knew.

Everybody knew.

Except this dude.

Until he did.

and then he put it on the internet so now literally everybody knows...
I would not have done that.
But thats me.

Eh, any problem that you can walk away from isn't in the top tier of shitty situations imo. As opposed to something like a terminal disease.

Also not sure of I'm buying it. The guy admits to having suffered delusions, and it's quite the story.

I had a friend who ejnoyed an awesome childhood. Great Mom and a kickass Dad who was very involved with his children.

One day she was sitting in the living room with her Mom after a nice lunch visit with her parents. Her Dad walked by, stepped outside, and stood on the pavement apparently soaking up the warm sun.

My friend glanced out the window at her Dad in time to see him put a handgun to his right temple and blow his brains out.

I've often thought that life sucks until I think of having that as a day in your life.

Back