• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"You should have killed me when you had the chance"

What does Conor mean by that?
He literally begged the ref to stop Nate from killing him

He means letting him live was a mistake because now he's back to fuck him up.

Pretty obvious really...

might be the quote of the year. I'm so pumped for this fight guys. tomorow night we cut the head off of Diaz and drink his blood.Nate isn't even worth of his own grave. We are just gnna throw him in the one we buried Aldo in
You sound like a dipshit that's into fake tits

Especially as a loser who actually tapped... who asked another man to intervene to save your life. Nate's quote, as you suggested, was even better. THAT is quote of the year.

LOL@ "we".
You dint do nootin, Tread Starter!

Don't doubt him. TS sitting on his ass eating cheetos and cheering Conor on will give him the energy he needs to go 5 rounds.

Nate is classless for leaving and throwing water bottles but Conor fan boys get a hard on when he talks about murdering people. His fan base are cave people.

might be the quote of the year. I'm so pumped for this fight guys. tomorow night we cut the head off of Diaz and drink his blood.Nate isn't even worth of his own grave. We are just gnna throw him in the one we buried Aldo in
Conor needs to say thank you the Nate, Herb Dean, Nevada Athletic commission and the rules, for saving his life. He was within an inch of his life in the last fight. Get out of here with that " you should have killed me". His life was literally in Diaz's hands.

I tink TS might be nut case.

Also, thanks for leaving Florida, TS

Pfft, this is no "I'm going to beat you into a living death" level quote.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back