You might have won Dillashaw but nobody likes you

i like him too, so its looking like the TS started a thread that ultimately made him look like a fucking moron. good work

I prefer TJ. Team Alpha Male is a JOKE lmfao.

Because he went to a different camp to improve himself that's like unacceptable enough to cause a permanent vendetta? Pathetic midgetmen.

As we can see TJ was right to leave TAM, because TAM have had their asses kicked twice in a row now.

TJ one of my favorites of all time. Don’t care if he cheap shots in training either, his striking is world class & the fire in him is inspiring. Always will be a fan.

There are a lot of Pentecostal Pastors in disagreement with you and a tiny few who are still on the fence.

It's probably an age thing, kids like Cody cause of all his drama and daddy issues where tj had just been laughing at him and his retard gang of friends and gets shit done..

Cody was never that good anyway.

I like TJ.

Took his side vs Faber/Cody split.
They made themselves look like fools during TUF.

Been a fan since Barao 1 fight.

I'd leave TAM too. Faber Castillo Bucholz Cody are all dicks. Proved it on TUF.

I never bought into the hate towards TJ. The dude is a hard worker and he is a killer in the ring. Smart mouth Cody needed to be sonned to teach him some humility and TJ was just the man to do it. Also, this is America. TJ can train at any camp he wants if it makes him a better fighter -- and he has obviously only gotten better since leaving what is apparently a high-drama atmosphere at TAM. TJ is looking better and better all the time, and TAM is looking like a bunch of jealous B-listers.

I do like him, since TUF days. I became a fan when he suplexed Dodson into the pool.
TUF is what made me dislike him at first. He kept ducking hard fights so he could take an easy path to the final. He’s grown on me because he has improved. As long as he stays off the conveyor belt at the airport I will be a fan.

After watching the TUF with him and NoDad he has grown on me. Aside from the cheap shot shit but he was a great coach and kept his cool against those wannabe frat boy morons at alpha male.

This

I've been a massive Dillishaw fan since watching him shock the MMAasphere by dominating Barao.

I've been a massive Dillishaw fan since watching him shock the MMAasphere by dominating Barao.

I dont hate him nor like him

I don't like dillashaw, however I respect truth.
He was right and congrats to him.

I like him.......... just because TAM became so petty after the entire thing happened it made me think TJ made the right call.

He's better off away from that camp

I dgaf about his personality, he's a great fighter and exciting every time. Also watching him walk out you can tell he really does love this shit, as a fan I really can't ask for anything more.

He dedicated the belt to Bang Ludwig.
He had a great attitude in the post fight press conference
He doesn't try go after money fights like other sellout fighters. He truly wants to be the best and fight everyone
He doesn't go out there to win by points. He tries to finish his opponents

I don't understand the hate other than the camp change.

the boy is a cunt

If true, yes thats terrible.

Its coming from salty ass Cody and Urijah though, who both acted like drama queens over TJ leaving. Dont know if I believe it or not.

the boy is a cunt

If true, yes thats terrible.

Its coming from salty ass Cody and Urijah though, who both acted like drama queens over TJ leaving. Dont know if I believe it or not.

Back