You might have won Dillashaw but nobody likes you

If true, yes thats terrible.

Its coming from salty ass Cody and Urijah though, who both acted like drama queens over TJ leaving. Dont know if I believe it or not.
Holdsworth cleared the air. Tj landed a knee when holdsworth shot a takedown on him. This was before his tuf debut. From then on he always struggled with concussions. Holdsworth admitted that he went to war in practice too. This by no means was the “tj got up and three a knee to the back of chris’s Head after being choked out” story that revolved. Not surprising, either, considering they were so adamant that tj was knocked out by Cody but in reality it was just a baby knockdown.

The only thing I like about TJ is TJ the mma fighter

Every other shit about him I do not care about as he is just another stranger on this planet like the rest of you losers.

Does anyone actually rock MMA fighters gear period?

Actually saw a guy wearing a rashard evans reebok shirt the other day at a coffee place. Couldn't help but to chuckle.

I like him and i the last time i purchased a mma shirt was a Chute Boxe job in 2006.

Does anyone actually rock MMA fighters gear period?

I have a *saku would go" shirt and a old fedor one from an affliction event. But I think you might be on to something

I like TJ, and just to spite TS I'll even buy his shirt.
KwQiEsZ.gif

Killashaw for life mayne. Man what an upstanding guy and an outstanding fighter!

I love Tj and hate you though. If you had a t-shirt it would say "My Threads Suck"

I love Tj and hate you though. If you had a t-shirt it would say "My Threads Suck"

Hey, some people may say he is a complete asshole who lied to his team about his intentions to depart. And terrible person in general, who injures teammates with cheap shots. And a complete attention whore who does pad work at the airport so everyone will know he’s a fighter. And a cocky moron who thinks his shit doesn’t stink. But, those people would be correct.

Hey, some people may say he is a complete asshole who lied to his team about his intentions to depart. And terrible person in general, who injures teammates with cheap shots. And a complete attention whore who does pad work at the airport so everyone will know he’s a fighter. And a cocky moron who thinks his shit doesn’t stink. But, those people would be correct.

He should thank Dominick Cruz for giving him a gimmick. TJ is running with the snake gimmick.

TJ’s just an ultra competitive alpha who happens to be short AF... working in a very competitive job field I understand the type and would guess outside of MMA he’s likely a decent guy.

Back