You might have won Dillashaw but nobody likes you

Fuck you! I'm a fan. Wasn't before the Barao fight, but he's grown on me and earned my hespect with every fight.

In conclusion, TJ is the man and fuck you.

This is some courtyard shit. This isn’t Mister Congeniality, kid. It is the Ultimate Fighting Championship.

I like him. Cody should take a page out of TJs book and try to improve with new people, instead of trying to use it against TJ.... Because it makes him look stupid now. Apparently TJ was right in switching.
The situation in a nutshell.

Does anyone actually rock MMA fighters gear period?

I would like to see a poll on this. Guessing most here are cheesy motherfuckers who do.

Well i like him so? guy is a great fighter.. and actually i became a bigger fan when Team Alpha Fail acted like bitches in the run up to the first fight.. was so happy when he won and got in Cody's face

Now Cody started talking shit about TJ again saying he has no chance if his back ain't hurt..

Well you got knocked out again.. so what's the excuse now?

Look at it this way.. even if you don't like TJ.. the other top two guys in the division are Cody and Dominic Cruz.. you may believe TJ is a cunt.. but he isn't on the level (cunt wise) as those 2

He may still have a grating persona and may still rub more than a few fight critics the absolute wrong way but at this point it's become apparently that his reasons for leaving TAM were thoroughly valid. I used to think it was because he had no principles or standards; as his trajectory vs that of TAM guys have progressed it's become clearly that it's because he recognized that TAM had an outdated, disorganized and ineffective training and coaching style. And that it was gonna result in anyone training under them to hit permanent ceilings in looking to become champion, or these days even contender worthy material. And that TAM is not willing to look to themselves and see what they're doing wrong and seeing how they need to adapt their coaching, training and cornering styles to stay relevant among UFC contenders. Unfortunately, this card proved he was quite a bit less in the wrong than many of us thought.

That may be true, but you're not citing any specific examples of why their training is outdated, ineffective, etc. Results aren't everything. Tj might just be the most talented and consistent of that lot.

T.J. is great ......If he would’ve got the decision I felt he deserved against Cruz ..... he would be on a legendary run

I like TJ as a fighter, have no opinion on him as a person, and would probably buy his shirt if not for the fact that it would mean I had to stop wearing Iron Maiden shirts all the time.

What's vwrong with TJ? He followed his coach out of Team Alpha but so what? It's a gym, not a street gang.

nobody will buy your tshirt.
Oh how wrong you are...
He is a great fighter and I'm so happy he put the douche nozzle bully neck tats in his place..
I like tj....

Actually TJ,Frankie and Conor are my favorite fighters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back