You knuckleheads are turning me into a Ronda fan.

Loiosh

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
From the very first time I heard Ronda interviewed, I disliked her. I have actively rooted against her in every fight she's had in the UFC (and the last few before) and I practically jumped up and danced the happy dance when Holly knocked her out. It was an intensely satisfying moment.

But holy crap you guys, let it go. Every single detail about her life now is the subject of intense criticism in this forum. Every picture posted is mocked, every syllable dissected in the most negative way possible. Everything she has accomplished meant nothing, and now that she's been "solved" people are saying she should retire. People are saying she has no chance in a rematch against Holly, and that is utter lunacy.

I understand the hate. She asked for it. The UFC hype made it inevitable. Her embracing the hype locked it in and magnified it.

But FFS, how long can it go on? Drowning this forum in anti-Ronda threads only strengthens her brand. I rarely come here these days because it feels like a bunch of tweens in the bathroom bitching about an unpopular girl.

This tsunami of hate has done the impossible, it's made me sympathize with Ronda. She's human, she got beat bad, she's going to come back, and for the first time ever, I'm going to root for her, despite the fact I much prefer Holly and Meisha (especially Holly).

This is the first time I think I have ever allowed what others think make a radical change to who I root for in a fight. This is one of the reasons she's one of the highest paid fighters in the UFC. Love her or hate her, you can't resist talking about her.

hqdefault.jpg

From the very first time I heard Ronda interviewed, I disliked her. I have actively rooted against her in every fight she's had in the UFC (and the last few before) and I practically jumped up and danced the happy dance when Holly knocked her out. It was an intensely satisfying moment.

shhhhhhh she might threaten to kill herself if you keep saying things like that....only positives please.

...In all seriousness, no one ever in MMA has deserved this more than Ronda, a really deplorable person...no class in victory or defeat.

Last edited:
The inanity of the first several responses have done the impossible: they have made me sympathize with Loiosh's post.

But holy crap you guys, let it go. Every single detail about her life now is the subject of intense criticism in this forum. Every picture posted is mocked, every syllable dissected in the most negative way possible. Everything she has accomplished meant nothing, and now that she's been "solved" people are saying she should retire. People are saying she has no chance in a rematch against Holly, and that is utter lunacy.

I understand the hate. She asked for it. The UFC hype made it inevitable. Her embracing the hype locked it in and magnified it.

But FFS, how long can it go on? Drowning this forum in anti-Ronda threads only strengthens her brand. I rarely come here these days because it feels like a bunch of tweens in the bathroom bitching about an unpopular girl.

This tsunami of hate has done the impossible, it's made me sympathize with Ronda. She's human, she got beat bad, she's going to come back, and for the first time ever, I'm going to root for her, despite the fact I much prefer Holly and Meisha (especially Holly).

This is the first time I think I have ever allowed what others think make a radical change to who I root for in a fight. This is one of the reasons she's one of the highest paid fighters in the UFC. Love her or hate her, you can't resist talking about her.

People still talk about Jeffrey Dahmer. He ate people.

You made the exact same thread when Brock Lesnar was mocked mercilessly for losing to Cain and Overeem, right? This certainly has nothing to do with her being a female, I'm sure.

Don't blame people for expressing the same hate you just did.
Blame people like you, who keep making dumb threads demanding people to stop.

WHile I was a "hater", since the second she lost I sympathized with her due to the level of hate she got.
And I try not to bash her for it. She got enough of it.

But please stop making fake-support threads about her. You only contribute to it.

If you would have refrained from making this thread, haters would not come here just to make a new hater's thread. it is people like you who keep creating those threads.

so let it go!

You can think whatever you want, that's the beauty of freedom. But so can we. We are all individuals, not a hive mind.

just stick to making cat gifs in your sisters basement...

I only go into Ronda threads to see the headkick KO gif. I really don't care much about all the TMZ news about Ronda and stuff like that. I probably will continue to root against Ronda but I don't really wish any bad things to happen to her (aside from the MMA losing part). There will be a certain level of butthurt if she beats Holly in a rematch though.

I can't stand Ronda's personality and can't say I'll ever root for her, but I understand where you're coming from.

The reverse is true for Conor. I'd probably be a big fan if it weren't for all his dingle-berries' constant presence in this forum.

tumblr_mrg5ctPjwI1qfap4co2_500.gif

GO BACK TO THE BERRY AKA THE
ELLEN DEGENERES SHOW, WHITE
KNIGHT! BOOOOOO

Nobody wants her hijacking mma again. People are sharks trying to finish her off.

Also it's not like shit's changed. She's even more delusional than ever.

Back